06-06-06

What do you want maiden to do??

1)I want them to tour playing a 'never played songs' setlist
2)A concept album about Charllote and Eddie entitled Beauty and the beast [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] will be released

The biggest metal festival ever in front of 200,000 people on a purpose built island of rock in the pacific ocean with a three hour set from Maiden

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Mar 11 2004, 05:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Mar 11 2004, 05:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The biggest metal festival ever in front of 200,000 people on a purpose built island of rock in the pacific ocean with a three hour set from Maiden [/quote]
Yeah and free flight-tickets to go there... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A tour with never played before would be ´king good !

Of course the tour should start in Brazil with three nights (Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Curitiba). Actually it should starts AND ENDS with OTHER THREE nights in Brazil (this time, Belo Horizonte, Florianópolis and Salvador) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That was when I woke up ! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Infinite dreams I can´t deny them... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

^^ Damn! You beat me too it! I want a concert with every song theyve never polayed before, or songs that have only been played on one tour. I add this second part because my favorite Iron Maiden song is Infinite Dreams, but they played that on the SSOASS Tour, yet I still want to hear it. I also want to hear Alexander the Great and Rime of the Ancient Mariner badly.

[!--QuoteBegin-MigDaimon+Mar 11 2004, 07:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MigDaimon @ Mar 11 2004, 07:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] A tour with never played before would be ´king good !

Of course the tour should start in Brazil with three nights (Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Curitiba). Actually it should starts AND ENDS with OTHER THREE nights in Brazil (this time, Belo Horizonte, Florianópolis and Salvador)  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That was when I woke up ! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Infinite dreams I can´t deny them... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I think it should be in London cos thats where they begin their career

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Mar 12 2004, 06:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Mar 12 2004, 06:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think it should be in London cos thats where they begin their career [/quote]
But you are not from England.....
.......also no that far away!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Mar 12 2004, 06:24 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Mar 12 2004, 06:24 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But you are not from England.....
.......also no that far away! [/quote]
But i think its more respectful that way you know what i mean?? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But i think they should release a DVD or somethin if they did that kind of show [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Mar 12 2004, 07:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Mar 12 2004, 07:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But i think its more respectful that way you know what i mean?? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah I do [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Wrathchild666+Mar 12 2004, 07:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wrathchild666 @ Mar 12 2004, 07:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But i think they should release a DVD or somethin if they did that kind of show [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
IF there really will be such a show - I'm sure it's gonna be taped and copied to DVD's [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] First Moroccan tour so that my friends could see them for the first time [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

PS: and a live album called : MAiden Morocco [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-huxley+Mar 18 2004, 09:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(huxley @ Mar 18 2004, 09:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] First Moroccan tour so that  my friends could see them for the first time [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

PS: and a live album called : MAiden Morocco  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

great!

But they also could play here in Vienna - and record a CD called
"Maidenaustria" [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] with backstage interviews from me [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Mar 11 2004, 05:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Mar 11 2004, 05:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The biggest metal festival ever in front of 200,000 people on a purpose built island of rock in the pacific ocean with a three hour set from Maiden [/quote]
Yup, and I should incidentally go to Australia for the 2nd time in 3 years and be invited to the show [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm going with the idea of ...

The biggest metal festival ever in front of 200,000 people on a purpose built island of rock in the pacific ocean with a three hour set from Maiden

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back