❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

If your favourite album is Cannibal Corpse’s Butchered at Birth and you’re on a date and she asks what kind of music you like, what do you do?

Go tell her a compliment like “dear sir or madam, your facial configuration pleases me!”
She ain’t no sir so that wouldn’t do. “Facial configuration” has a ring to it, though.

No remedy so be afraid
It's cutting deep just like the razor blade
No escape, you're in a spell
Don't you believe you stand a chance in hell

You're on the run from the stun of the flame thrower
I thought those were lyrics from a love song but the last line gave away that it’s a product from the Judas Priest cheese factory.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer
There’s a girl in the defence forces who is so cute. Her eyes and smile make my heart melt.
I’ve become totally infatuated with her. In two-three weeks’ time, when my service ends, I’ll surely miss her. I wish I knew her better - only exchanged a few words with her over the year. At the end of the day, it’s probably just a stupid crush anyway. Still, it’s incredible how much a person’s presence can affect you.

Go for it, Saap.
You might regret it afterwards.
What a double-edged sword this is. “You should do it!!! You’ll feel like shit though.”

I say go for it because even if she’s not interested you weren’t going to see her again anyway. Strike up a conversation and see where it leads.

What a double-edged sword this is. “You should do it!!! You’ll feel like shit though.”

I say go for it because even if she’s not interested you weren’t going to see her again anyway. Strike up a conversation and see where it leads.
Yup, that´s why he might regret it if he didn´t talk to her. Then he´d never know.

Back