Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Was that actually Ozzy speaking at the beginning? Sounded like a buggy AI trying to mimic his voice. And why is the "performance" so laggy?

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Was that actually Ozzy speaking at the beginning? Sounded like a buggy AI trying to mimic his voice. And why is the "performance" so laggy?
This makes Ed Hunter look like a masterpiece. It’s a bunch of nerds watching an avatar of Ozzy “singing” while the song is played off the album. This would look cool to somebody from the early 90s, probably.

But the real question is, where do you dig this crap up and why do you share it? :p

They can't even give him a backing band? Why does the future look like a PS1 cut scene?

Uh oh, looks like @Magnus needs to trade in his DPRK crush for the newer model…

skynews-kimg-jong-un-north-korea_5970770.jpg

Am I a bad person because I get annoyed by my colleague's breathing?

I'm pretty sure I am, but I can't help it.
Misophonia? Distress or spontaneous rage caused by something that's intrusive to you. It's worse in a confined space like a small office.

I realised that "huile d'olive" in French and "will to live" in English have quite similar pronunciations. Then I thought of a sketch where an Englishman tells a Frenchman that he's lost his will to live. The Frenchman understands that the Englishman has lost a bottle of olive oil (huile d'olive), which for him is a tragedy equal to losing one's will to live. "Quelle tragédie, let me see if I have an extra bottle somewhere..." and so on.

Am I a bad person because I get annoyed by my colleague's breathing?

Two of my colleagues annoy me to no end with their mouth sounds; one eats very loudly and the other has a yawn like a death-rattle. I'm too polite to say anything so I'll most likely just end up losing my shit one day and screaming at them both.

Back