NOW PLAYING

Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror
Wow, the production here is just shit. Shame because the songs are good.
It's funny because everyone says the same thing about the production but I'm just not hearing it haha. Surely it's not one of their better sounding ones, I agree on that.

The songs are mostly cool. Prophecies and the bonus track Distant Memories are some of my favorite BG songs.

It's funny because everyone says the same thing about the production but I'm just not hearing it haha. Surely it's not one of their better sounding ones, I agree on that.

The songs are mostly cool. Prophecies and the bonus track Distant Memories are some of my favorite BG songs.
I usually have a hard time hearing weak productions, but I was playing And The Story Ends just before it, and the difference is immense. BTRM sounds very muffled, and it really makes an impact on the more grandiose songs like At the Edge of Time, Grand Parade and The Ninth Wave (although I kind of like it on this one).

Didn't know Distant Memories is a bonus track, that's cool. The first three songs are my favourites, and I would probably love ATEOT a lot more if not for the weak production.

Didn't know Distant Memories is a bonus track, that's cool. The first three songs are my favourites, and I would probably love ATEOT a lot more if not for the weak production.
Yeah, it's apparently not supposed to be on the regular edition. Spotify seems to disagree so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Back