LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this thread can be unlocked?

I bet for Cabaret again. Anyway I thing it’s not a good idea touring again in the same places without any new release
I think they have chosen to skip a proper Senjutsu tour, next year will be a stop gap one and 2024 they probably drop a new album. But it still allows them to play European cities they didnt this year and a UK tour, as well as all the territories they cancelled

I bet for Cabaret again. Anyway I thing it’s not a good idea touring again in the same places without any new release

At this point I think it doesn't matter much if touring here or there is a "good idea" per se; they do pretty much what they want and in most places they'll realistically play, they also sell well enough to make it profitable.

I also wouldn't 100% rule out playing Senjutsu in full, but as much as I'd like to see it happen, I can also live more than fine without ever hearing Death of the Celts live.

Anyway, very happy for the confirmation that they'll tour Europe next summer (not that I didn't expect it); I'd expect at least a handful of other dates here, as doing only Wacken and one or two other big festivals would be odd enough.

There might even be a change for some arena dates in the UK?

Disclaimer: Celts is a nice song, but I'm not exactly in favour for it if there's a chance for some other exciting (=something outside the obvious selection) instead.

I can't see a new album yet. I think we're going to get some Senjutsu songs mixed with the usual hits.

As much as I'd love a Senjutsu In Time/Somewhere in Senjutsu tour I'm not sure if that's likely either.

Never underestimate Maidens ability to be lazy and do the same thing over and over again.

Senjutsu in Time tour.
As somebody posted, Senjutsu album has Time theme going on.
Alexander the Great confirmed :ninja:

I guess we can rule out them playing the whole of Senjutsu live then.
I think so. I really thought they will play the whole album live.
I am curious to know how they are going to market the 2023 tour… Senjutsu? Cabaret again?
Senjutsu tour, ofc. No doubt. I expect 6/7 songs from the album to be played (like for TBOS tour). And Nicko said that they might do a certain song during the Senjutsu tour!
Might write/record post-2023 tour though.
^ This. I think they'll start writing the new album in 2024 (and release it in the same year or in 2025 to mark the band's 50th anniversary) - I still think that's very plausible.

Since they most likely won't play the whole album live next year, I wouldn't rule out a 2nd leg of the Senjutsu tour in 2024 with the new album released in 2025. The worst case scenario would be: 2023-2024 (Senjutsu tour), 2025/2027 (Hits tour) and new album in 2028 lol... 7 years after Senjutsu.
I think we're going to get some Senjutsu songs mixed with the usual hits.
I agree. Plus a few deep cuts.
Senjutsu in Time tour.
As somebody posted, Senjutsu album has Time theme going on.
A Time theme? ''The Time Machine'', ''Lost In A Lost World'' (akin to SIASL) and ?

I also feel that they're doing selected bits of Senjutsu added to the more usual ones, some deep cut(s) plus some rare song (perhaps).
But then again we still can't rule out the possibility of full Senjutsu, but Im affraid how it would go in the festivals.
Would be curious to know, when they will go to studio and when the actual album #18 is coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back