LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, ear protection for a kid is a must. I tried to use earplugs on a Maiden show, but I pulled it out after a minute. Maiden is not a loud band, imo. And that is not a compliment.
When I went I instantly put it in. Too loud for me, and I don’t want to risk further hearing damage than I already subject myself to.

@jazz from hell so long as the venue and timing are both ideal, I say go for it! Nothing in this life is set in stone and Maiden continue to get older, so with every passing year it seems more and more important to cherish what time with them we still have. I’m sure for you and your son it’ll be a memory to treasure for a long time coming.

Might as well out myself here, my son is seven, and he absolutely wants to go see Maiden, but I'm hesitant. What do you guys think is the ideal age to first see Maiden nowadays?

I would say it depends. With that age and good seats, he would be fine. On a festival the type that Maiden usually headline... I would not recommend it.

For what is worth, my daughter's first proper show was Status Quo back in March, seated in an indoor venue, and she was nearly 8 years old. Her next one would be Manic Street Preachers at a family-friendly festival next month.

In any case, I would recommend he wears ear defenders.

Last edited:
I know he was sick but I still prefer to refuse myself to believe that's Bruce singing on that thing (or in RIR 2019).

I don't think he was sick in Mexico, but he caught something there that affected his performance at Rock in Rio (which is painful to listen to).

Peoples attitude to protecting their hearing... " if you take a kid to a show get him/her ear defenders"
for yourself- " na dont worry, just slowly bombard yourself with noise and slowly go deaf"

I have been wearing earplugs at gigs since 2008, when a particularly loud gig nearly ruined my hearing forever.

Although my hearing is fine, I wish I had always used earplugs.

Damn, Senjutsu is SO much better here than the album. Thanks for this, nice job!

Imo they should release an EP of the three Senjutsu tracks live while Bruce is still fresh.

Yeah but they aren't. Give it some time. I applied some advanced algorithms and found that the sweat spot of Maiden and Bruce being at top form would be sometime around 14 -19 July.

-_-

If I am not mistaken, he has used that Jackson guitar many times before (not always with someone pretending to be a Spitfire pilot next to him though).

I've clearly have been left behind, it's the first time I'm noticing it. Haven't seen many concerts live (one) or YouTube (two) post 2010.

I've clearly have been left behind, it's the first time I'm noticing it. Haven't seen many concerts live (one) or YouTube (two) post 2010.

No worries! At least you have not asked: Wait, since when do Iron Maiden have three guitar players? :D

Joking aside, @matic22 probably would be able to tell us when was the first time Adrian used that guitar on stage with Maiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back