which parts from TNOTB would make a good DiAnno performance?

He would have done a great job on the whole album I think. Invaders, the second part of Run to the Hills, even Hallowed. Paul once was a fantastic singer, not as limited in his range as some say. I think the the first song Harris wrote which doesn't suit DiAnno's voice at all is Where Eagles Dare.

I think Invaders is the song from NOTB that sounds most inline with what they were doing on Killers, so reckon it would definitely work.

Invaders would have sounded fine with D'anno. They already did do the Harris penned "Invasion" - a sort of precursor to "Invaders" with the same theme, same attack, tempo etc.

It's easy to imagine him doing Invaders and Gangland, 22 Acacia too (not too far from Charlotte the Harlot in style)

Interesting question... Maybe some songs that were quoted above : "Invaders", "22 Acacia Avenue", "Gangland"... But also "Children Of The Damned" (there is a "Remember Tomorrow" vibe in it) and "The Number Of The Beast" would have been a nice try. "Hallowed Be Thy Name" is a weird choice, though...

Back