Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

My personal opinion is that Mark Wilkinson has always worked with total freedom just with a couple of ideas from the artist. At least that's how he has worked for Fish and to be honest I think the guys of Priest trust in him absolutely in whatever ideas he shows to them. I think the guy has burned of drawing Eddies and to hear change this and that in his dreams.

There is a video of Steve in which someone is showing the Fear of the Dark Live Eddie for the Legacy of the Beast game and he's correcting the drawing…(the bass is not a fender, …) meanwhile he's eating something. he's not easy to give the approvement with the thumb up umbrella

After finally getting my fc118 I got the feeling Wilkinson was leaving on his own terms. Since there was an FC article that vaguely discussed it I'm assuming there's no Riggs level of animosity between Maiden and Wilkerson. He definitely has other sources of income though I really hope he never touches Judge Dredd again.

I hope he comes back. He’s my second favorite artist behind Riggs. On the other hand, maybe the next Maiden album cover will be a busier one, since Book of Souls and Senjutsu kinda form a pair.

I do like Melvyn Grant. He’s ok I guess. He can make a cover if he wants. I’ll allow it.

I hope he comes back. He’s my second favorite artist behind Riggs. On the other hand, maybe the next Maiden album cover will be a busier one, since Book of Souls and Senjutsu kinda form a pair.

I do like Melvyn Grant. He’s ok I guess. He can make a cover if he wants. I’ll allow it.
Maybe it will be Hervé Monjeaud who will be the next cover artworks illustrator for Maiden.

323d05c89844f02fe57ef7975805caa7.jpg

Not sure if @Perun approves or disapproves of Monjeaud…

Thanks. Although I don't like these days I wish you Merry Xmas to you too and all the mates here in maidenfans.

…And btw I would like to see a message from the band in the official website wishing the fans Merry Xmas… I don't know but something weird is happening there.
You're welcome and thanks to you too. Btw, for some personal reasons, I don't like Christmas and Holidays so much too...

And yeah, there's something strange happening in Maiden camp...

Back