Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've toured just about every year since the reunion and the years they didn't were because reasons out of their control so I'm sure they'll definitely do some in 2023.
Yeah but if you follow the tour pattern one is an extensive tour the other is 10 or less. They won't do 30+ NA dates in 2023 just very few select cities

Completely missed the boat on the initial round of ticket sales, but fortunately was able to book the second night in Anaheim. Who else is going? Meetup?

Have you seen any of the prior Legacy shows? If so there should be just a handful of changes. If you can hold out, wait. Chances are you won’t be next to “that guy”.
I was in the previous Athens show in '18, yes. And I had learned about the setlist beforehand, and actually some guys close to us shouted out loud the next songs every time

I got my 3rd vaccine on monday. All the time during the pandemic I have seen 2 live shows.
First was outdoors (last summer) and the other indoors (in october). Had to wear mask and in both shows I also met the artist.
It was great to see wonderful show in beautiful scenery in the summer, it just got into my feelings, the atmosphere of live show and so..I could't keep few tears from falling. I had missed that moment so much.
Hope to see this world getting better and get rid of COVID-19, now this will go on and most likely this will be yearly sting from now on..
Hoping to see Iron Maiden in 2022.

@KidInTheDark666 weird that the next weeks 2 Nightwish shows were postponed to january. Makes no sense, since it will be the same situation then, I think they should have pushed the shows way, way further.
Yeah, indeed. I had a ticket for the Helsinki show. Not only is the new date is pretty inconvenient for me but I also doubt that we'll be having any major concerts like that next month.

At this point they should just shut everything down. I'm sick of this shit.

at this point, they should just open everything back up like here in sunny Florida. Keep your distance, eat healthy and don't get shitfaced in a public place with others.... they still argue bars and parties are where over 60% of covid cases get contracted in people under 35.... that's crazy...

Well, I've been getting shitfaced in public almost every week these past few months. People keep doing that unless they're forced to stop. Here, things have gone to shit all over again every time the restrictions have been removed.

at this point, they should just open everything back up like here in sunny Florida. Keep your distance, eat healthy and don't get shitfaced in a public place with others.... they still argue bars and parties are where over 60% of covid cases get contracted in people under 35.... that's crazy...
As far as I know Florida accounts for 20% of the current covid cases in the entire USA. That's definitely not a good example to follow.

I've just returned home from a week in Florida (St. Augustine), they are doing just fine.

With the more transmissable but far milder omnicron variant accounting for the vast majority of new cases, case count is not no longer the metric that matters. Hospitalization and fatalities show the true picture. Most non-elderly people without any preexisting health conditions experience mild symptoms or are asymptomatic to omnicron. And for people in that group who are vaccinated, the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths is downright miniscule.

I live in New Jersey and work in New York City and I see so many people retreating back into their April 2020 bubbles which is unfortunate because it causes a lot of other psychological and economic problems. I am 50 years old and received my vaccinations and more recently my booster. My risk is minimal and it's time to get on with life.

p.s. - I really don't get shitfaced in public anymore so that helps. It's usually just with family and friends. But I do have tickets to Maiden for next October and it's fairly safe to say that I will be festive.

I've just returned home from a week in Florida (St. Augustine), they are doing just fine.

With the more transmissable but far milder omnicron variant accounting for the vast majority of new cases, case count is not no longer the metric that matters. Hospitalization and fatalities show the true picture. Most non-elderly people without any preexisting health conditions experience mild symptoms or are asymptomatic to omnicron. And for people in that group who are vaccinated, the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths is downright miniscule.

I live in New Jersey and work in New York City and I see so many people retreating back into their April 2020 bubbles which is unfortunate because it causes a lot of other psychological and economic problems. I am 50 years old and received my vaccinations and more recently my booster. My risk is minimal and it's time to get on with life.

p.s. - I really don't get shitfaced in public anymore so that helps. It's usually just with family and friends. But I do have tickets to Maiden for next October and it's fairly safe to say that I will be festive.
damn man. I live in Saint Augustine. Nights of Lights has kept me away from downtown for a bit but yes, the new variant is NO Different than the cold as far as symptoms. It's a good sign. As new variants form, they get weaker each time and will eventually fade out. Good things coming with Omicron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back