Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Are we really complaining on here that a song doesnt sound like the fantasy someone built in their head over a viral marketing campaign that was essentially some initials and a poster?

I think that says a lot more about the critic than the song.

It's really nice touch and I like the idea and everything but I had a feeling that Eddie head was photoshoped into the body. :D Maybe that has something to do with camera angle. Still - I would like to have one of those.

It's really nice touch and I like the idea and everything but I had a feeling that Eddie head was photoshoped into the body. :D Maybe that has something to do with camera angle. Still - I would like to have one of those.

It looks to me like a better cover than what we have. And I like what we have.

Now that I've done rewatch of the video, it slightly feels so and I agree with you. I the print alot and also the album cover is already nice one.
I would definitely like to have the FC wooden boxset, it's pricey but so far what we've seen it look like real treasure.

Ok, here's the link to the video (that was posted yesterday) and the link expires in 7 days:
Hope that I won't get into any trouble with this..
Wow! I hope this artwork will be included in the booklet... I like the original cover more though.

- the forest as a background works nice.

Indeed, this was one reply on the FC-forums about that matter:
99% of signed “fine art” lithos/serigraphs are signed in pencil. The main reason is fraud prevention. It is much easier to counterfeit an ink signed litho than one signed by a sharp 2H as opposed to the standard #2 as the 2H is much harder to smudge.

But will the pencil not be gone in a few years?

To me this whole Bellshazzar's Feast hype was disappointing. Because the song itself is not based on Biblical story. Just another 'people are stupid, we all gonna die' type song. Many of us thought we're gonna get something special and ambitious this time, but no, there was no Bellshazzar and no Feast.
Belshazzar has entered the chat

Senjutsu - first album cover with its title written vertically. And the first album cover in which the title is written in a foreign language.

FOTD - first (and only) album cover with the Maiden logo written vertically.
Half Life 3 confirmed╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )➝

Back