Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

They're not stupid. If any song is pretty different - it's not the single. Single must have similar tone to their usual style to boost sales and interest of fans. But who knows that 'different' means to them.

Worried and dissapointed with the album cover and artwork, the title of the album and those 3 over 10 min. songs by Harris at the end of the album.
  1. They are repeating the Book of souls art direction. (album cover and artwork on the inside) Why a Japanese samurai when you've got a Maiden Japan unbeatable Eddie? Belshazzars t.shirt artwork looked very interesting art direction.
  2. The Title of the album and the cliche choosing different cultures around the world for the album cover and stage design.
  3. I'm worried about those three over 10 min. long written by Harris at the end of the album. I hope they works and don't be British Lion's kind of songs. I would prefer just one of them and keep other two for another album. I want quality over quantity. It's the problem since Fear of the dark album.
  4. All these different formats… (2 kind of triple vynils and a box set with memorabilia… Do they want to squeeze our pockets?
Disappointed in Maiden since Fear of the Dark? That was thirty years ago! BAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I like everything about this album at the moment but I must say that any song title from SENJUTSU would work better as a title.

Hmm almost as if there is some anti-Western (Anglosaxon) culture (xenophobia) going on.

Shall we try to deal with the title and just spell it out 17 times in a row?

Last edited:
Worried and dissapointed with the album cover and artwork, the title of the album and those 3 over 10 min. songs by Harris at the end of the album.
  1. They are repeating the Book of souls art direction. (album cover and artwork on the inside) Why a Japanese samurai when you've got a Maiden Japan unbeatable Eddie? Belshazzars t.shirt artwork looked very interesting art direction.
  2. The Title of the album and the cliche choosing different cultures around the world for the album cover and stage design.
  3. I'm worried about those three over 10 min. long written by Harris at the end of the album. I hope they works and don't be British Lion's kind of songs. I would prefer just one of them and keep other two for another album. I want quality over quantity. It's the problem since Fear of the dark album.
  4. All these different formats… (2 kind of triple vynils and a box set with memorabilia… Do they want to squeeze our pockets?

"Worried"... "disappointed"... you're talking about this as if Maiden were withdrawing from the Paris Agreement.

I have an idea for you.

How about...

you listen to the album first, and then develop an idea how you feel about it?

"Worried"... "disappointed"... you're talking about this as if Maiden were withdrawing from the Paris Agreement.

I have an idea for you.

How about...

Preposterous!

Yes, they do. And that's normal. As a responsible adult, you should have the common sense to decide what you can afford.
Some people want the special editions and are happy to rake a bag of money for them.
I'm not a collector anymore so I will buy the normal double CD. But I know people who are collectors that will buy every format.

I will but it d

I have an idea for you.

How about...

I have no choice so I will. but it didn't work with The Book of Souls and The Final Frontier. That's the problem.

Mentioned the title to the BF (history buff, loves Japanese stuff) and he says "Oh, Way of the Warrior'. So WOTW without the T was significant.
tenor.gif

All these different formats… (2 kind of triple vynils and a box set with memorabilia… Do they want to squeeze our pockets?

I see it as choice and I'm glad they're offering me some. I for one am going straight for the vinyl to go with the collection and will use iTunes for regular listens.

Back