Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like most people here have abandoned the idea of an actual live performance (pre-recorded or live-live)?! I still can't see this as "just" a single with all the "Live forever", the "feast" invitation and the still from Shepherd’s Bush in the Clairvoyant video. The build up points to something more than that but I'm very torn.

I'd love Maiden to do an album called Whores of Babylon, just for how out of character it would be. If this is to be their swansong, then make it a heavy, hard, multilayered epic with left field stuff - maybe some violin, like Blaze's acoustic version of Futureal.

But yes, be unapologetic, un-PC and be the bad grandpas they should be! Whores of Babylon would an amazing title. Beat the shit out of those instruments. Get experimental. Get fast. Get heavy. Blow our fucking brains out.
In terms of direction, this idea would defininitely be the Worst Of The Worst

Sounds like most people here have abandoned the idea of an actual live performance (pre-recorded or live-live)?! I still can't see this as "just" a single with all the "Live forever", the "feast" invitation and the still from Shepherd’s Bush in the Clairvoyant video. The build up points to something more than that but I'm very torn.
The video is too short for a (pre-recorded) live performance of songs other/more than the new single.

I'd love Maiden to do an album called Whores of Babylon, just for how out of character it would be. If this is to be their swansong, then make it a heavy, hard, multilayered epic with left field stuff - maybe some violin, like Blaze's acoustic version of Futureal.

But yes, be unapologetic, un-PC and be the bad grandpas they should be! Whores of Babylon would an amazing title. Beat the shit out of those instruments. Get experimental. Get fast. Get heavy. Blow our fucking brains out.
I wonder if any of the Maiden guys are grandparents yet haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back