Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum, been lurking for a while. I just wanna say that Writing on the Wall has to be the most overused metal cliche lyric ever and I really, really hope the album is named something else. I'm very excited for the new music regardless of course.
But not more used than Babylon

Even official media dedicated to rock music are silent about the announcement, especially in smaller countries. Weird.

Even official media dedicated to rock music are silent about the announcement, especially in smaller countries. Weird.
What is there for them to say? There's really nothing concrete to announce at all. Everything would just be rumor aggregation until there is something solid and concrete to announce - such as a confirmed title and a confirmed date.

Just a gentle reminder that if there is an album announcement tomorrow, we will be closing this thread and opening a new thread.

Please wait until a moderator has come in and opened a thread with the new album name - do not spam the forum.
You might want to take my suggestion into consideration and open a locked thread ahead of time.

The album will be called "Waiting On The Wind", a concept album about obsessed Iron Maiden fans wanting so desperately to hear the wind sound that heralds the start of Alexander The Great that they start hearing it ever more frequently and eventually completely lose touch with reality.

... wow! This made me think of a hilarious, heavily edited version of the Virtual XI cover art. :p

It's probably because Iron Maiden has no fans anymore, everyone hates them and they're no longer making any money so they're going to retire now instead of releasing anything.

:D
Very funny as usual. Iron Maiden's gonna get ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back