NOW PLAYING

Queensryche - Condition Human (Full Album)
EDIT: Like the previous album. Geoff Tate part II and the albums are still f***ing boring. I think this band died with Empire.
What is wrong with Promised Land? Fantastic album.

Condition Human is a good, standard metal album. It's to Queensryche what the Tony Martin Sabbath albums are to the Sabbath legacy.

Promise land was good, a couple or three good songs but softer. About Condition Human, the music is better but totally forgettable, I don't know…I don't get it. It's true that this singer is really good but sings like Geoff Tate. But it's not his fault, I think the band wanted a singer exactly like Geoff Tate. That's all.

Promise land was good, a couple or three good songs but softer. About Condition Human, the music is better but totally forgettable, I don't know…I don't get it.
Promised Land took a while to click for me back in the day, but I was sold once it did.

Yes, Queensryche (2013) was boring. I thought Condition Hüman was a giant step up, though — “Arrow Of Time”, “Guardian”, and “Toxic Remedy” were all memorable out of the gate for me. And The Verdict is flat-out great, so definitely give that one a chance.

The Verdict never clicked with me. CH is a great typical Metal album, although nowhere near classic QR. It's just that, new QR lacks the intricacies of the old bands' material. I still support the band and listen to the albums, but is missing what made QR great.

I like the self titled, the nuked production aside. Some really good songs, but also a couple of stinkers like Redemption or Vindication.

Yes. There are songs with amazing guitar solos and. Push and Rock and Roll are great typical catchy Dio songs. I think the Live Album: Evil or Divine-Live in New York City is from that time with that album and that line-up. It's a great live album
Saw the tour of Killing the Dragon when Dio opened for Deep Purple and Scorpions. Was great seeing Doug perform with Ronnie. And yes the new material was awesome live. Didn't know about the Evil or Divine live lp from the tour so thx!

You have take a listen. I would say that is more accesible than THRAK. Maybe it's a little step up. I have no listened the projeKcts albums between THRAK and Power to believe except ProjeKct X, but I heard some songs live from these albums and are very very good. I will listen the last studio album today called: "A Scarcity of Miracles" another KC ProjeKct album. The rest are Live albums. If you ant to see their whole discography see this link. They have more live albums than any other band.

R-1466299-1506178714-8784.jpeg.jpg

Back