Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Must...resist...urge to make death-related puns with Jim Steinman song titles...

Must...resist...urge to make death-related puns with Jim Steinman song titles...
And like a bat out of hell, he was gone when the morning came.
But objects in the rear view mirror remain closer than they are.

EDIT: Because out of anyone, I feel he'd be the one to relish little jokes like this. His work has always been humorous and triumphantly overblown, that's why he's such a great writer and producer, and his ability to embrace his critics really sets him apart from anyone else in the music industry. Truly a legend.

Because out of anyone, I feel he'd be the one to relish little jokes like this.
Well, Steinman’s clearly been left in the dark, going nowhere fast. Perhaps his life was a lemon and he wanted his money back. Now he’s really a dead ringer for love! When you saw the words of his obituary, did you read ‘em and weep? At least his rock n’ roll dreams came through.

I know, I know, is nothing sacred?

I can't figure out which Star Wars movie to watch tonight. I don't feel like necessarily following the timeline or order of release. I Saw The Force Awakens recently as well as Rogue One so that leaves nine others (not counting Clone Wars 2008...).

The sequels are a complete mess, prequels suck. Original trilogy, pretty good. Go with 5 or 6.

I liked Rogue One, no bullshit action movie, yet you can connect to the characters in a meaningful way.

I watched Titanic for the first time a couple nights ago and I genuinely did not expect to be as moved as I was. I have never cried so much during a movie.

I also have “My Heart Will Go On” living rent free in my head and it’s not leaving. Which isn’t a bad thing, it’s a fantastic song, but I’d like to move on already... :/

Last edited:
I watched Titanic for the first time a couple nights ago and I genuinely did not expect to be as moved as I was. I have never cried so much during a movie.

I also have “My Heart Will Go On” living rent free in my head and it’s not leaving. Which isn’t a bad thing, it’s a fantastic song, but I’d like to move on already... :/
That’s a classic Diesel.

Back