Iced Earth

Schaffer. What does that mean? Nothing. I'm drunk.
schaefer-lager_1.jpg

Not sure I fully understand the ramifications of this? Is waiving the right to a preliminary hearing a big "fuck you" to the courts and a sign of Schaffer digging in deeper?

Not sure I fully understand the ramifications of this? Is waiving the right to a preliminary hearing a big "fuck you" to the courts and a sign of Schaffer digging in deeper?
No, sounds more like he's going for a plea deal.

Man, you've really gotta reevaluate your own self-worth when not even Indiana will claim you!

If you want to laugh/cry even more, read the comments below the article. There's a lot of terrible people in this world, and now that's the pool most Iced Earth fans will be coming from.

Hansi Kürsch publicly stated that he left Demons & Wizards. For those who read German, here's the source:

Hansi Kürsch publicly stated that he left Demons & Wizards. For those who read German, here's the source:

Im Surprised it took him this long.

A short and cold statement without any slightest form of explanation, or anything personal. I guess it took a bit longer because Jon is a good friend. Or at least had been til very, very recently.

Back