Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it seems like the Maiden team are quite happy to just sit on their hands doing nothing except say "buy Adrian's fishing book" or "play the LOTB game"

It's just so disappointing that they are going to spend one of their final years doing nothing. I'd much rather they adapted instead of a year of total inactivity.

Apparently there's rumblings of a Legacy of the Beast live album ready to be announced soon, with copyrights of tracks popping up on Youtube.

1601327026274.png

Not sure how legit it is though. But it's been a while since we've had any rumours circulating about anything Maiden related, so have at it.

Seems odd to release before the tour is finished, though we do live in odd times. And this could be another "wheels already in motion" scenario as the tour was meant to be finished by now.

If its true I hope they're using footage from Bruce's good shows, having the cold on and off throughout absolutely ruined a decent amount of gigs it seems.

LOL. I’d take a Blu-Ray of that concert. I’d rather have an AMOLAD show, but Legacy will do.

Hear, hear!

Here’s hoping that thIs rumoured LOTB live album captures a gig as good as the ones I witnessed in London in 2018.

I cannot wait to hear @Black Wizard moan if it ends up being a Latin American gig! :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer
Seems odd to release before the tour is finished, though we do live in odd times. And this could be another "wheels already in motion" scenario as the tour was meant to be finished by now.

If its true I hope they're using footage from Bruce's good shows, having the cold on and off throughout absolutely ruined a decent amount of gigs it seems.
I hope so too. I watched a pro-shot Legacy gig on YouTube over the weekend while I was painting an Eddie sculpt I did, and had to shut it off. Bruce just sounded wretched on that night on his own material...sounded good on the 2 Blaze songs, though.

Unfortunate that one got aired on TV, since I know he's sounded much better elsewhere on that tour.

Fuck that'd be awesome! Hopefully they pull shows from the 2018 leg since Bruce wasn't sick and injured. There is not Maiden touring era I don't want an official video of, so bring them on! Bring them all on!

Apparently there's rumblings of a Legacy of the Beast live album ready to be announced soon, with copyrights of tracks popping up on Youtube.

View attachment 12889

Not sure how legit it is though. But it's been a while since we've had any rumours circulating about anything Maiden related, so have at it.

Hope it's true. This live album better come up with a DVD/video release too. And a proper good cover.

Strange that they used a gig from 2019 (since Bruce was a ''beast'' during the 2018 leg), but they've done 3 nights (almost in a row) in Mexico in 2019 and probably they wanted to have more than one choice. Concerts from Latin America are always fantastic.

I really want a new album and really hope they have one already, so I wish they would just release it and do as much online-marketing as possible, since nobody can play live anymore, especially a big band like Maiden. And announce a tour when things are turning better. A new live Blu-ray is alot better than a new beer or a new game or whatever.

And I hope they guys are doing well, staying healthy and taking care of their loved ones while the world is turning crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back