Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It appears to be fireworks season again

We've had that for a while now as well, and I'm just wondering where people are even getting them from with covid! Fireworks are illegal here so they are usually only sold illegally around Halloween, under the cover of crowds in the city centre. It wasn't near Halloween when it started and there no crowds for dealers to hide amongst?

I never understood and still don´t understand the appeal of shooting your own Fire works into the sky.
It´s expensive and noisy and I should´ve posted this in the rant thread. :S

I never understood and still don´t understand the appeal of shooting your own Fire works into the sky.
It´s expensive and noisy and I should´ve posted this in the rant thread. :S
So the problem is that the fireworks are being shot into the sky?

So the problem is that the fireworks are being shot into the sky?
There´s allready enough air pollution so yes.
Or are we talking about people could get injured?
Well, there´s a risk about playing with fire.
It´s great to watch from a distance fired by professionals or people with the right knowledge to do so. But I would never in a million years shoot one of my own.;)

We've had that for a while now as well, and I'm just wondering where people are even getting them from with covid! Fireworks are illegal here so they are usually only sold illegally around Halloween, under the cover of crowds in the city centre. It wasn't near Halloween when it started and there no crowds for dealers to hide amongst?

Fireworks are legal north of the border. Large fireworks shops can often be found near the border.

B9BfPEW.jpg

That must be their fourth or fifth album birthday recently. Points for attempting some kind of publicity to keep things rolling in Maidenland, but I still think actually doing something would be the PR master stroke they're lacking.

Back