Coronavirus

I hope Maiden would keep what integrity they have left and would not profiteer from a pandemic.
Or you could look at it as encouraging people to be responsible? I can't help but notice that the furiously anti mask bunch on social media didn't attack a British Army logo mask. Same goes for masks with their favourite football club logo.

Or you could look at it as encouraging people to be responsible? I can't help but notice that the furiously anti mask bunch on social media didn't attack a British Army logo mask. Same goes for masks with their favourite football club logo.

True, but I’d rather see masks have a fixed price (by the government) as it is the case in other countries.

That's a fair point. Not likely, though, because everything is officially entrepreneurial, short of breaking the law. Which in some cases is okay if you've had the right breeding and upbringing.

True, but I’d rather see masks have a fixed price (by the government) as it is the case in other countries.
If all basic masks were at fixed prices in shops I'd be absolutely happy with that, but I see no reason why there shouldn't be room for a bit of fun with some more stylish and artistic designs for people who want to spend the money. Maybe we'd start getting mask envy or something.

covid_risk_chart.png

Covid in many places outside of China really took hold first in those who do the most international travel - business people and politicians returning from the far east, people who can afford cruises, wealthy expats running for cover when there was a risk they might not get paid up healthcare in their adopted country etc.

The people they then rubbed shoulders with were exposed to it. A lot of politicians and high society figures tested positive for Covid in the early days.

Back