Coronavirus

A monstrous imposition. First world problems, indeed.
The chat in Northern Ireland is now that we should be wearing masks in shops. I've always wore a mask and advised others to do the same, I know a lot about masks, more than you would think, more than most other people, actually.
I wonder if Wizard will start wearing one now. Probably not. Sad and weak.

Looking at your avatar, I guess you'd look like something entirely different. In a tight situation, indeed.

I'm all for masks. If I were in a tight situation with people I would absolutely wear a mask. I like the way I look when I wear a mask. I look like the Lone Ranger.
That's the cowboy hat. Take the hat off.

Funny how the social media Mr Angries who were panning weak, sick people for being worried about coronavirus are now declaring themselves sufferers of various disabilities which mean they're physically unable to breathe if they have to put a mask on in a shop or on a bus. The Chinese students have been wearing these things for years.

Conservative Party members have started cutting up their membership cards because we will have to wear masks in shops from 24th July. That's the last straw apparently. :lol:

I don't know why anyone got the impression the Conservatives aren't authoritarian. They've always been authoritarian towards those who aren't the right sort of person.

Conservative Party members have started cutting up their membership cards because we will have to wear masks in shops from 24th July. That's the last straw apparently. :lol:

Are you serious??? Is that really happening?

Washable masks bought for the whole family today, but we are far from being conservative...

Apparently so. At least, I saw it on social media, so it must be true.

Also just seen some local scallies (the drugs couriers who hurtle around the streets on scooters and quad bikes at all hours of the night) have taken to wearing masks. Probably to conceal their identity, but at least they're doing it.

Just upset someone who is trying to find to out which health conditions and disabilities exempt people from wearing masks. I tried to explain that the guidance is pretty much 'if it's physically difficult to breathe, you don't have to wear one', it's not about what diagnosis you have. Got a tirade about how people have hidden disabilities like an inability to breathe when they panic and should be issued with exemption cards.

1594756410830-png.12395
Wiz, I have to admit this isn’t what I expected you to look like. Goes to show why we shouldn’t make assumptions.

I got a couple a few weeks ago in case I would need one, but they're a bit bland and I'd prefer something a bit more stylish. Come on Iron Maiden, you've missed an open goal on this one.

I hope Maiden would keep what integrity they have left and would not profiteer from a pandemic.

Back