The Hangover Thread

Who did I text yesterday when I was drunk?

fTTBLia.gif

I drank entirely too much yesterday. It was pleasant at first, then, it was a whole lot of bad.

Couldn't walk without falling over and couldn't feel my face but didn't throw up, somehow.

So what happened? What did you drink, how much, what made you drink, etc. You know, full disclosure and stuff.

So what happened? What did you drink, how much, what made you drink, etc. You know, full disclosure and stuff.

I drank wine, whisky, vodka and passiflora, which is a sedative. Three glasses of wine, couple shots each of whisky, vodka and passiflora. I drank because my mind is frying itself with obsessive thoughts. I felt so numb at one point that I got serious anxiety that I went overboard, which kinda defeated the whole purpose of drinking.

Never again. I'll go back to drinking small amounts for fun.

This is the first time I vomited from drinking too much since 2009.

At least the headache is going away now.

Try out the secret cure I discovered of having a sandwich and listening to Train of Thought. It worked out well for me the last (only) time I tried it, so that means it's got a 100% success rate so far. ;)

Reactions: Nyx
Had a BBQ followed by many ales yesterday and am feeling it today. I'm going to drastically cut down my alcohol consumption as I'm definitely drinking too much.

It's going to be difficult now that all the pubs are open again. What's worse is I recently bought a house and we have a garden now so the temptation to sit outside in the sun with a cold beer is very strong.

I'm hungover and also had my booster yesterday so am not quite sure whether it's the drink or the vaccine side effects that are making me feel so bad. I suspect they're both duking it out in there.

Leftover pizza and orange fanta seem to be helping.

Back