Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also going to the Ullevi show, so it definitely seems to have rather good attendance from here. :p

No. I am telling you there's a chance the next studio album will be delayed with at least another year.

I don't think there is. Rod's statement implies they are trying to carry out their original 2021 plans with as little disturbances as possible.

Therefore if the studio album does not come out in 2021 that would mean that the plan for the later half of 2021 is not, and never had been regardless of covid-19, a new album.

I don't think there is. Rod's statement implies they are trying to carry out their original 2021 plans with as little disturbances as possible.

Therefore if the studio album does not come out in 2021 that would mean that the plan for the later half of 2021 is not, and never had been regardless of covid-19, a new album.

I read it that way too.

Maidenfans events tend to involve a lot of drinking before the concert. Starting before midday in some cases! It's particularly heavy when @Niall Kielt or @Dr. Eddies Wingman are involved. The thought of those two drinking together is terrifying!

300px-Finally%21_A_worthy_opponent%21.jpg

We just need to get @Lampwick 43 involved.

I barely drink at Maiden concerts. Maybe one or two beers but that's it. I have a friend who thought TBOS setlist in 2016 went from Powerslave to Fear of the Dark.
Ive tried it all ways. Ive been totally sober, blind drunk, tipsy and less than tipsy and I have noticed no real difference in my enjoyment of the gig or my post-gig memories. Well, except when blind drunk. At Hellfest in 2017 or 18, after Maiden someone said "The flame thrower was amazing!" I had no idea what he was talking about. But it was always going to be that way, Maiden headlining the last night of a festival? 4 days and nights on the booze? It was inevitable that I would be the worse for wear. Plus I knew that I would see the show again so i didn't hold back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back