Accept

Before 5 days, Accept started their Symphonic Terror Tour.

The songs that they played so far are: https://www.setlist.fm/stats/accept-7bd69eb8.html?tour=63d00e9f

1.Princess Of The Dawn
2.Stalingrad
3.Dark Side Of My Heart
4.Breaker
5.Shadow Soldiers
6.Metal Heart
7.No Regrets
8.Kill The Pain
9.Fast As A Shark
Encore:
Shades Of Death
11.Teutonic Terror
12.Balls To The Wall

+
Night on Bald Mountain (Modest Mussorgsky cover)
Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky cover)
Scherzo (Beethoven cover)
Pathétique (Beethoven cover)
Double Cello Concerto in G Minor (Vivaldi cover)
Arabian Dance (Tchaikovsky cover)
Symphony No. 40 in G Minor (Mozart cover)
Aragonaise (Georges Bizet cover)
The Moldau (Bedřich Smetana cover)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems Wolf has a new blue V guitar !

Accept expands their lineup with the guitarist Philip Shouse - they will be 6 members in the band now.

They basically add a second rhythm guitarist. More info here:

Last edited:
Accept expands their lineup with the guitarist Philip Shouse - they will be 6 members in the band now.

They basically add a second rhythm guitarist. More info here:

What on earth do they need 2 rhythm guitarists for?

Accept are working on a new album.

I saw accept in Chile last December with the formation of 6 members, it was my fourth time seeing them and let me tell you that it was one of the best ... the new guitarist Phil Shouse has a great stage presence and they sounded brutally good! Here is a photo with them, I had the opportunity to share with them backstage for a few minutes.

Attachments

• accept mett.jpg
    accept mett.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
I saw accept in Chile last December with the formation of 6 members, it was my fourth time seeing them and let me tell you that it was one of the best ... the new guitarist Phil Shouse has a great stage presence and they sounded brutally good! Here is a photo with them, I had the opportunity to share with them backstage for a few minutes.
Hell of a fanny pack (if that's you lol), have you seen Dirkschneider doing Accept songs recently? and if so how did it compare?

The new album will be called Too Mean To Die and will be released on January 15, 2021. (track list and album cover remain to be seen)....

First single, ''The Undertaker'' is out now: click here

I think it is a weak song.

Last edited:
The new album will be called To Mean To Die and will be released on January 15, 2021. (track list and album cover remain to be seen)....
I was actually hoping it would be called To Mean To Die.

First single, ''The Undertaker'' is out now: click here
giphy.gif

Has Accept ever released anything else since 1988?...

Blind Rage is a very good album, BOTN too. All of the albums with Mark have some really great songs.

The three albums in the 90's should have been one album.... (the album from 1993 is the best from that era).

Last edited:
Has Accept ever released anything else since 1988?...
Kind of a fair point. While I like bits of Blood of the Nations, they just sound too generic now. U.D.O.'s solo band isn't off the hook either, but Accept with Mark may as well be any other Heavy/Power Metal band from Germany/Europe. Their songwriting currently just doesn't set them apart anymore despite having great talent in their band.

The title track is the next single. Good song (typical style for the band).

Track list:

1.Zombie Apocalypse
2.Too Mean To Die
3.Overnight Sensation
4.No Ones Master
5.The Undertaker
6.Sucks To Be You
7.Symphony Of Pain
8.The Best Is Yet To Come
9.How Do We Sleep
10.Not My Problem
11.Samson And Delilah (Instrumental)

too mean to die album cover.jpg

Last edited:
All time favorite songs:

Wolf - ''Grinder'' (Priest), ''Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap'' (AC/DC) and ''Gates Of Babylon'' (Rainbow)
Mark - ''Painkiller'' (Priest), ''Shoot To Thrill'' (AC/DC).... more: here

Back