GREATEST METAL ALBUM CUP - Nominations closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got about 12 so far, but moving into ones unlikely to be of interest to everyone. I'm not sure if I'll finish drawing up a list. I'm not a great one for albums, I have a habit of picking and choosing songs I like rather than listening to full albums.

Are we including Iron Maiden? Won't that skew results?
No, it actually helps.

Because the albums will be entering the game in reverse popularity order it means most Iron Maiden albums stay out of the game for much longer, giving more exposure/victories to lesser known albums. Just like Liverpool doesn't join the FA Cup in the first round because they'd run over the Bedlington Terriers and the Oxhey Jets.

No, it actually helps.

Because the albums will be entering the game in reverse popularity order it means most Iron Maiden albums stay out of the game for much longer, giving more exposure/victories to lesser known albums. Just like Liverpool doesn't join the FA Cup in the first round because they'd run over the Bedlington Terriers and the Oxhey Jets.
Actually, it's not only the top teams that are exempted from the first two rounds, but all teams from the top two divisions (i.e. 44 teams).

And I'll give you a list, but not before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back