Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. My point still stands though - it's a random location! I agree with you though. It's odd to condense three shows into such a small area.

I see. My point still stands though - it's a random location! I agree with you though. It's odd to condense three shows into such a small area.

Yeah, I went to Graspop before and that was a nightmare to get to on public transport.

By the looks of things transport in The Netherlands seems to be way better than Belgium though, google maps says there's a train from Eindhoven every 20 mins and the journey only takes 16 mins.

I am going to Bologna on July 20th .. never been to Italy before ... summer vacation decided!
I think I will go to Bologna as well (only 30 mins to home). But I am a little disappointed because I already watched the show with the Tuscan maidenheads. I would prefer to watch it with the more passionate fans in Turkey, who have not seen the band for almost a decade.

Disappointed but not surprised, since not much would be left to Maiden after the government takes a third of the revenue in the name of "entertainment tax".

Can anyone provide some info for Barcelona. Is the Olympic stadium easy to go to and easy to go back into the city afterwards with public transport? Anyone knows the capacity of the stadium? I imagine with 60 to 70K attending it would be pretty time consuming to get back in the city.

Can anyone provide some info for Barcelona. Is the Olympic stadium easy to go to and easy to go back into the city afterwards with public transport? Anyone knows the capacity of the stadium? I imagine with 60 to 70K attending it would be pretty time consuming to get back in the city.

Yes, I went to Maiden in Barcelona in 2012 (? maybe 2013), we went to see the olympic stadium and my memories of it was that it wasn't very far from the main tourist area. It's in a very beatiful park if that's your thing.

I'm sure you've had about 15 different combos of shows already today.

Well, at first I wwas thinking about Prague and Bologna, but then my friends said that they would rather go to Barcelona and after that Austria got announced, so that's what happened.

If the finances and time allow it, I will go to Bologna too.

So, all these rumoured dates before the tour announcement were actually true...

If I'm not mistaken this will be the first time that Maiden will play in Israel with Bruce.

Hey Wiz, put the 2020 tour poster in the thread's opening page.... and the dates too. ;)

legacy-2020-website.jpg

Just sayin', this wouldn't look too bad in a CD/Blu-Ray/Vinyl cover. :)

I was positively surprised by some of the announcements! Depending on financial situation, I'm considering between Gothenurg/Ullevi, St. Petersburgh, possibly Berlin and naturally Rockfest too (Nightwish is also there, so it's looking pretty cool already). St. Petersburgh is tempting, since it's rather easy to get there, thanks to train connection relatively near me, and it's also indoors show, yay!

Anyway, looking forward for next year. : )

It's very easy to go Aggelos.
Look this link. You have all the info about it. transport… Palau Sant Jordi (The Arena) is beside the Olympic Stadium.
Olympic Staium, Barcelona. Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back