Judas Priest

I was there last night, and I have to say it was an incredible gig. The whole band were on fire, KK, Tim, Les (who was a god damn powerhouse, his drumming was so powerful). They looked like they were having the best time, plus the setlist was amazing. Can't complain for a £10 ticket.

Plus Blaze supporting, we forget what an honest genuine guy he is. He was incredible, he probably put on the best support set I've ever seen. He looked so happy to be there, and the crowd response for him amazing.

Overall a great night!

Fuck sake. Judas Priest are headlining Bloodstock Festival again next year as part of their 50th anniversary tour. They only did it for the first time last year.

I guess they cannot announce any other type of gig in the UK until the tour supporting Ozzy is over. At this rate we would get them playing Odeons on their 60th anniversary tour though.

British Steel, SFV, DOTF, Painkiller and Firepower says hello.
I've heard them all and still prefer Angel. Judas doesn't have a "bad" album, but quite a few that have a lot of filler. I really didn't think Angel had any filler. It doesn't have their absolute best songs, but it has more across the board that I like.

I've heard them all and still prefer Angel. Judas doesn't have a "bad" album, but quite a few that have a lot of filler. I really didn't think Angel had any filler. It doesn't have their absolute best songs, but it has more across the board that I like.

Angel Of Retribution is half good, half bad album IMO. ''Lochness'' is a mess. / Priest have bad albums, especially the two with Ripper Owens - other bad albums according to me are: Rocka Rolla and POE.... RID is half good, half bad, Nostradamus has amazing songs, but not 23! and I'm not a big fan of their albums in the 70's.

These are the six songs that changed the career of Priest according to K.K. :

- Victim Of Changes
- Take On The World
- Breaking The Law
- You've Got Another Thing Comin'
- Turbo Lover
- Painkiller

I think there's one song that doesn't quite fit with the other five.

Angel Of Retribution is half good, half bad album IMO. ''Lochness'' is a mess. / Priest have bad albums, especially the two with Ripper Owens - other bad albums according to me are: Rocka Rolla and POE.... RID is half good, half bad, Nostradamus has amazing songs, but not 23! and I'm not a big fan of their albums in the 70's.
Rocka Rolla is also one of my favorites. Thing is, I didn't get into Priest until SUPER late in life relative to Maiden. So a lot of Priest's more traditionally metal albums like British Steel didn't leave a strong impression on me. Vengeance is good, Sin after Sin is pretty dope also.

Back