UK Politics

Boris probably can make Great Britain great again. What is so fantastical about this? It is very obvious to me he has the chops. May didn't.

I was going on early Twitter reports.

Indicates that those reports were quite clearly wrong. If DUP isn't onboard, then there's little chance this might pass, it seems.

Boris probably can make Great Britain great again. What is so fantastical about this? It is very obvious to me he has the chops. May didn't.
Define greatness.

Many don't. ;)

That's good to hear. The official reason for "putting milk in first" is one of the most hairbrained things I ever heard, it's better for the fine china. The whole point of having a cup of tea is to enjoy a nice tasting cup of tea, not show off your fine china.

I'm sorry in advance for this, but when I see/hear the word Brexit, this is all my brain does:

Now brexit
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To brexit
brexit good

If DUP isn't onboard, then there's little chance this might pass, it seems.

I think it might pass, it seems that there are several labour "rebels" who are likely to vote for the deal. Also, the group of "spartans" who voted against May's deal at every vote seem to have been told that this deal is ultimately a stepping stone to a future "final" no deal and are prepared to throw the DUP under the bus. It seems that the DUP's Sammy Wilson is failing to win friends and influence people,

image.jpg

Back