Official Football Thread

Cheering on Kosovo tonight.

1280px-FFKosovo.svg.png

If they abbreviate their association's name FFK, I'll cheer for them too. For a reason closely related to why I sometimes cheer for Poland :innocent:

In other news, Gary Neville scolds Mino Raiola live on Norwegian TV.

The reason is closely related, not similar in nature.

Also, Man Utd and Leicester are giving us a relatively boring half of football. Happy that the penalty went in, although I started to worry when I saw how Rashford prepared for it ...

My team beat our bitter rivals 2-0 away in the cup semi final tonight, so to say I'm on a high is an understatement.

I listened to the first half on the radio, 1-1 and apparently a cracker. Spurs shit the bed in spectacular fashion.
Guy in work is a big Spurs fan and also doesnt like it up 'im. Should be an interesting day...

Iceland vs France in the EURO2020 qualifiers. Olivier Giroud claims handball, appeals for penalty, storms up to referee, is booked :D

In my opinion, no French national team should ever get a penalty for handball as long as anyone is still alive who saw them cheat the Irish of the 2008 World Cup through Thierry Henry's handball goal. Handling the ball should be legal when playing against France.

Iceland vs France in the EURO2020 qualifiers. Olivier Giroud claims handball, appeals for penalty, storms up to referee, is booked :D

In my opinion, no French national team should ever get a penalty for handball as long as anyone is still alive who saw them cheat the Irish of the 2008 World Cup through Thierry Henry's handball goal. Handling the ball should be legal when playing against France.
What hypocrisy! Are you Belgian or something? :D

PS you are somewhat "right", though irrational, but truly I don't really care as long as I can see some good games next June, with France or not. ;)

Har har har, all week I have been listening to Talksport saying that England will walk it against the Czechs and how they can rest players against Bulgaria and special bets like Kane and Stirling to score. Its always nice to see a 'Big Gun' get a kick in the dick. They brought Rashford on lookin for a goal. As a Man Utd fan, I could have told Southgate that that was a dick move.

Back