Rammstein

It’s funny you should call it that; that’s the exact phrase a friend of mine was hoping would stick, and was rather disappointed when Wikipedia just called it Rammstein. I think he was one of the people that helped retitle it back to “Untitled Rammstein album”.

It's still called 'Rammstein' on Spotify, so what exactly is it's official name?

European stadium tour for next year:

May 25 - Klagenfurt, Austria @ Wörthersee Stadion
May 29 - Leipzig, Germany @ Red Bull Arena
Jun. 02 - Stuttgart, Germany @ Mercedes-Benz Arena
Jun. 06 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Letzigrund
Jun. 07 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Letzigrund
Jun. 10 - Ostend, Belgium @ Event Site
Jun. 17 - Belfast, Northern Ireland @ Boucher Road Playing Field
Jun. 24 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Goffertpark
Jun. 27 - Düsseldorf, Germany @ Merkur Spiel-Arena
Jul. 01 - Hamburg, Germany @ Volksparkstadion
Jul. 04 - Berlin, Germany @ Olympiastadion
Jul. 09 - Lyon, France @ Groupama Stadium
Jul. 13 - Turin, Italy @ Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Jul. 17 - Warsaw, Poland @ PGE Narodowy
Jul. 21 - Tallinn, Estonia @ Song Festival Grounds
Jul. 26 - Trondheim, Norway @ Granåsen
Jul. 31 - Gothenburg, Sweden @ Ullevi Stadium
Aug. 04 - Aarhus, Denmark @ Ceres Park

You're up @Niall Kielt.

Nice gap for Download Festival too.

Hope it’s better than the first one but I have my doubts. They released a single last year that was nothing but a shitty rap track about mathematics and fucking and if that’s the sort of style this one gets then I may have to buy some extra bleach. Couldn’t we just get more Rammstein instead? :help2:

Saw them on this tour, they crushed it! Probably the best live band ever. The new songs sound great, and they updated the effects for the old ones. Go see them if you have the chance!

Hope it’s better than the first one but I have my doubts. They released a single last year that was nothing but a shitty rap track about mathematics and fucking and if that’s the sort of style this one gets then I may have to buy some extra bleach. Couldn’t we just get more Rammstein instead? :help2:
I really liked the first Lindemann album, and the new single. I also adore Rammstein's new untitled album this year, but I think I rank it just a smidge below Liebe Ist as my favorite Rammmstein album.

I saw them live in Baltimore back in 2012 (I think) and it was such a good damn show. Easily up there with Maiden as best live band, if not better.

Since my post Lindemann has actually released a single for the album, “Steh auf”:

This song is actually pretty great! It’s got a lot of the right ingredients and it’s sung in German, not English, thank god. Definitely more excited now for the full record.

And speak of the devil, another single has just been released, “Ich weiß es nicht”:

I also really like this one. The synth / guitar riff is cool and it builds into a big chorus section. Lit shit!

I'm really late to review their album. Like, really late. So I'm not going to do that.

I'm just gonna say that I'm underwhelmed a bit. Maybe it's because I've waited it for so long, maybe it's because they've become way more popular live and it drove me away a bit from seeing them live (which also probably affected frequency of listening) but the fact that their first single is one of the best songs on the album says a lot (haven't happened in previous 3 cases).

But their tour? Yeah! I think that's the best tour I'm never going to see category.

So the new Lindemann record F & M is some strong stuff. Not every track knocks it out of the park, but none of them are bad. Tagtgren's production style compresses it a bit too much, which is a shame, but the music makes up for it. "Knebel" is the best song on the album, lulling you into thinking it's nothing but a simple acoustic jam before unleashing absolute madness on you out of the blue. "Steh auf" and "Ich weiß es nicht" are also high up there.

Rescheduled shows for 2021 if any of you North Americans are interested:

Aug. 22 - Montreal, QC - Parc Jean-Drapeau
Aug. 26 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
Sep. 01 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
Sep. 03 - Minneapolis, MN - U.S. Bank Stadium
Sep. 08 - Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
Sep. 10 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
Sep. 18 - Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Sep. 24 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome
Sep. 30 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol
Oct. 01 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol

Last edited: