Alter Bridge / Tremonti

alterbridgewalktheskycd.jpg

Track listing, cover art and more dates:

Also, "ALTER BRIDGE's European tour dates with SHINEDOWN, SEVENDUST and THE RAVEN AGE"
In case anybody missed The Raven Age.:facepalm:

Yes, very! Although I'm not sure what to think of "Recorded in a fresh way, "Walk The Sky" was born from complete song ideas created by Kennedy and Tremonti. This material was then worked on by the entire band to develop"Walk The Sky" into a unique listening experience."
They've never written songs in this way and I'm not sure how this will work.

Also, "ALTER BRIDGE's European tour dates with SHINEDOWN, SEVENDUST and THE RAVEN AGE"
In case anybody missed The Raven Age.:facepalm:

I might buy a seating ticket and skip The Raven Age. Fuck them.

The tracklisting is:

1) One Life
2) Wouldn’t You Rather
3) In The Deep
4) Godspeed
5) Native Son
6) Take The Crown
7) Indoctrination
8) The Bitter End
9) Pay No Mind
10) Forever Falling
11) Clear Horizon
12) Walking On The Sky
13) Tear Us Apart
14) Dying Light

Full tour dates:

Nov. 12 - DEN, Copenhagen - KB Hall
Nov. 14 - FIN, Helsinki - Ice Hall Black Box
Nov. 16 - SWE, Stockholm - Hovet
Nov. 17 - NOR, Oslo - Sentrum Scene
Nov. 19 - GER, Hamburg - Sporthalle
Nov. 20 - GER, Berlin - Columbiahalle
Nov. 22 - GER, Leipzig - Hause Auensee
Nov. 23 - POL, Warsaw - Hala Kolo
Nov. 26 - GER,Cologne - Palladium
Nov. 27 - GER, Munich - Zenith
Nov. 29 - AUT, Vienna - Gasometer
Dec. 01 - SWI, Zurich - Halle 622
Dec. 02 - ITA, Milan - Mediolanum Forum
Dec. 04 - SPA, Barcelona - St. Jordi Club
Dec. 06 - POR, Lisbon - Sala Tejo
Dec. 07 - SPA, Madrid - Vistalegre
Dec. 09 - FRA, Paris - Olympia
Dec. 10 - HOL, Amsterdam - AFAS Live
Dec. 12 - BEL, Brussels - Cirque Royal
Dec. 14 - ENG, Nottingham - Motorpoint Arena
Dec. 15 - ENG, Manchester - Manchester Arena
Dec. 17 - SCO, Glasgow SSE - Hydro Arena
Dec. 18 - ENG, Birmingham - Birmingham Arena
Dec. 20 - WAL, Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena
Dec. 21 - ENG, London - 02 Arena

The London show is still perfect for me. Will you guys do the Berlin show instead of the London one then? That, Munich, Vienna and Warsaw are all somewhat closer to Sofia than London.

@Ariana the presale for the UK shows starts on Wednesday morning. I am mulling over whether to get a standing or seating ticket. If I get a seat then I don't have to stand through mediocre support bands to get a good spot and I am particularly keen on missing The Raven Age as it would be the third time in just over a year that I would see them and the sixth overall (which is six times too many). If I get a seat then I can turn up punctually and spend time buying overpriced beer and food before taking my seat after The Raven Age have finished boring everyone. However, I don't want to miss out on having fun in the standing section where the atmosphere should be a lot more lively. I don't know what an Alter Bridge crowd is normally like though as my one experience seeing them was at the Royal Albert Hall when I arrived later than I should have and was stuck at the back as nobody was moving and couldn't see the stage (which is quite low at the Royal Albert Hall when they have a standing section). I regret buying a standing ticket for that concert. Are Alter Bridge crowds normally stand-and-watch or do people have fun close to the front in the standing section?

Usually, AB fans are super nice and never cause any trouble, they just sing along a ton and throw jokes towards the band members. Lots of girls, too, so it wouldn't hurt to mingle, I guess. ;)
However, from what I've been reading on social media and AB forum threads, the gig at the O2 will be the big meetup for fans, so I think the bulk of the standing tickets will be purchased by die-hards who know each other well. Also, since AB never tour anywhere in eastern Europe, gigs like that are popular with fans from the Balkans, Russia, Japan, etc., many of whom follow the band everywhere. In short - a standing ticket towards the front will certainly put you among a bunch of die-hard AB fans who will most likely know each other. But I think it's safe to say that it's fun, yes.

Lots of girls, too, so it wouldn't hurt to mingle, I guess. ;)

gigs like that are popular with fans from the Balkans
I would fit right in then as an Honourary Balkan Wizard.
In short - a standing ticket towards the front will certainly put you among a bunch of die-hard AB fans who will most likely know each other. But I think it's safe to say that it's fun, yes.
What I meant was do people just stand and watch or does the crowd move around at all? I've seen some awesome bands but the crowds have been low energy. People just standing stock still and if you're at the back early on, you're stuck at the back later on too. No chances to move forward.

Standing, for sure, and I will fight fiercely for pole position. But the way things look right now, it's more likely that we won't make it. :(

Standing, for sure, and I will fight fiercely for pole position
How can you do that if the crowd is stationary? I always feel uncomfortable trying to move through a static crowd. If it's a lively crowd with a lot of natural movement then it's really easy to get close the front, or take a step back when the crush is overwhelming.

US dates just announced.

64945301_10216223159026651_4326378238671585280_n.jpg

I am very selfishly happy that they will be touring Europe after the release of the album. They are unlikely to play any new music in the US, apart from the single/s.

I'm tempted to buy tickets to a show on this tour but will likely end up waiting for their 2020 west coast tour.
Sounds likely. I haven't ever been able to catch AB yet, but I'm not worried. They always play in Spokane at the very least.

Back