04. The Attack Of The Dead Men
05. Devil Dogs
06. The Red Baron
07. Great War
08. A Ghost In The Trenches
09. Fields Of Verdun
10. The End Of The War To End All Wars
11. In Flanders Fields

I hope track 6 is better than Iced Earth's song on the same topic.

But will any of these songs be longer than 3 minutes? :S
I wouldn’t mind them being three minutes and under if they aren’t so formulaic as they have been at late. I do hope we get a longer song this time, maybe even an epic.

Metalizer is an interesting album because it’s an early band trying to find their sound and doing so with a bunch of cliches... yet you can tell that they have the willpower to do some great things.

Primo Victoria and Attero Dominatus are that same band having found their sound, but still looking to perfect... which they on the next three albums, monstrously good affairs that have a natural feel to them and a vibe you can’t find with any other band.

Unfortunately, instead of looking for new worlds to conquer, Heroes and The Last Stand ate merely Sabaton playing Sabaton. At times it’s great, and others... not so much.

Hopefully this album changes that.

Metalizer is an interesting album because it’s an early band trying to find their sound and doing so with a bunch of cliches... yet you can tell that they have the willpower to do some great things.

Primo Victoria and Attero Dominatus are that same band having found their sound, but still looking to perfect... which they on the next three albums, monstrously good affairs that have a natural feel to them and a vibe you can’t find with any other band.

Unfortunately, instead of looking for new worlds to conquer, Heroes and The Last Stand ate merely Sabaton playing Sabaton. At times it’s great, and others... not so much.

Hopefully this album changes that.
Agree. I thought Heroes was excellent though. It has lots of emotion in the stories they tell.

Yeah Heroes was a good album, it was just a bit too much of a step in the wrong direction. Some excellent songs but the formulas are really setting in.

Based on the clip of Fields of Verdun from the end of the episode of Sabaton History on the subject....nope, they're playing it safe!

We won't know until we see the track lengths. I'm guessing that only two songs will pass the length of 4 minutes, two of them will be interludes no more than two minutes in length.

Back