❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Saap just needs to talk to women that like Iron Maiden. Where can he find these women? An Iron Maiden concert. He might wait awhile though..

The male to female ratio at Metal concerts isn't normally favourable either.
You're not wrong, but there still is girls there. Heck there was even girls at Sabaton. That's confusing to me! I will say Ghost had a lot of girls my age when I went last year, maybe Saap could try there.

You're not wrong, but there still is girls there.
There are, but one must also consider that a large percentage of the women at Metal shows are there with their partner.
will say Ghost had a lot of girls my age when I went last year, maybe Saap could try there.
Yeah I think Ghost would probably have a higher portion of female fans, but they would probably have to be a similar age to Saap unless he wants to go to prison or likes older ladies.

Saap also doesn't have to be interested solely in women who like Metal.

Saap also doesn't have to be interested solely in women who like Metal.
From what I'm reading and I may be wrong... He's not connecting with women. A common interest (ex: Maiden) would be a great thing to get that connection going.

Tryin to pull at a gig? Especially a Maiden gig? No, no, no. Rock the fuck out, feel the power, become one with Metal Hordes, live in the moment and let The Riff hold sway.
Save the prowlin for the bar.

Guys, Estonia is full of girls and women, be it a metal show or not. There’s no problem there, I just have a hard time getting things going.

That said, I grabbed the bull by the balls today and asked out The Girl. The one I’ve liked since November, the first girl I ever asked out. She said yes but she’s going on a trip next week and the only suitable time before that is Tuesday evening. I initially invited her to a museum but in the evening that’s off, so I ended our conversation with: “We’ll think of something,” which is not conclusive but I wasn’t rejected at least. I’ve been monumentally nervous the whole day today, barely able to eat anything, but now I’m tired after work and unsure what to feel.

Diesel, what you mentioned about trying to build friendships. I’ve been doing just that but it hasn’t had great results, most ones I’ve made are distant and boring, not what you dream of when you think “female friends”.

The real way to get a girlfriend, I currently feel, is to steer clear of Maidenfans, smoke as little weed as possible and have some self-respect.

smoke as little weed as possible and have some self-respect.
Quite the opposite from where I live lol. Every other tinder profile I see says ''420 friendly, looking for a daddy.''

But would that classify as a girlfriend??? :rolleyes:

But... but... why? :(

It's my problem, not the forum's but I'd sum it up with: it fuels my self-consciousness. Whenever something happens, good or bad (usually bad), I feel like posting about it here. I check the forum out of habit too regularly and end up disappointed most of the time. It's like in real life, I'm disappointed with much of the stuff people talk about, but forum visiting is something I can control. After I made my previous post in this thread, I stopped visiting until today, that's five days. I would've continued but I had to brag and I'm genuinely hoping for advice this time. Something like day 3, I had an extremely shitty day and my first instinct was to come here and rant about it. I wanted to vent really bad but figured that it wouldn't do me any good. Instead, I went for a little walk, people who passed me probably thought I was crying (I was sick for a couple of days and had really watery eyes + I did look sad) but the process of going outside physically helped in ways that forum posting can't. In essence, posting here and reading others' posts makes me a worse person most of the time.

Diesel, what you mentioned about trying to build friendships. I’ve been doing just that but it hasn’t had great results, most ones I’ve made are distant and boring, not what you dream of when you think “female friends”.
Yeah I get that. I’m glad you’re on your way though!

Back