Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate is our middle name.

But honestly i'm still on the fence but with all information about Bruce's plans and things that he's doing I'm slightly on 'no album for now' side.

What Bruce's plans and things? An one off gig in Canada plus a couple book dates?

P.S. FYI, the vocals on The Final Frontier were recorded months after the album was finished instrumentally in LA.

They could be doing things like guitar overdubs, solos and rough mixing of the tracks now and Bruce is definitely not needed for that.

What Bruce's plans and things? An one off gig in Canada plus a couple book dates?

P.S. FYI, the vocals on The Final Frontier were recorded months after the album was finished instrumentally in LA.

They could be doing things like guitar overdubs, solos and rough mixing of the tracks now and Bruce is definitely not needed for that.

True. Bruce could well have finished recording his guide vocals and might only be needed for the occasional overdub.

How long are they supposed to have been there now? I'm sure these rumours began two months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back