Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Some girls use it to find friends. No idea how successful they are.

It would also appear that she's had a boyfriend for well over a year, so what she was doing on Tinder I'm at loss to explain
A now ex-colleague of mine used to complain that his girlfriend (with whom he was in the process of buying a house) "won't let [him] go on Tinder". He apparently had a Tinder profile that he used to activate for short periods and see how quickly he could "get a match" before shutting it down again, presumably before she noticed. I think it was basically an ego trip for him.

I was not aware of this. And all my recent cars have had drum brakes on the rear, meaning that if there's standing water I can't avoid, it will probably go into the drums and stay there ... No wonder I sometimes find my handbrake is locked on the next morning.

Well, in general drum brakes are less exposed to dirt and road salt (as less of it gets inside the drums) but I guess what gets inside stays there longer. But someone with more mechanical knowledge than me should comment on this.

In other news, today I had my first flight with someone in the right seat who isn't an instructor or examiner :) It was my brother who got the honor and he thoroughly enjoyed it. He did comment that it was quite bumpy (due to the wind, any turbulence is really easy to feel in a small aircraft). I did give him a steep (2g) turn towards the end of the flight, which he thought was fun. We also made a quite steep descent on final approach, to accomodate for another aircraft coming behind us- With the gusting crosswind complicating matters, I didn't give him one of my best landings, but as long as the aircraft's intact and the passenger isn't scared, I'm happy :D

Byw, more roe deer today. After landing, we stopped on a taxiway further down the runway to wait for the guy landing after us. He stopped, turned and started backtracking, then announced on the radio: "Kjeller traffic, LN-DAX, beware of three roe deer close to runway ... correction, FIVE roe deer".

As we followed him, we could see another, hence "Kjeller traffic, LN-NRA, there are actually SIX roe deer ..."

Could be worse, could've been moose.

66477082.jpg

Back