Bruce Dickinson

At least I searched for a few minutes.

Edit:
Okay, after looking at less obvious places, I found it but that is not the best place to do such stuff. It is no Maiden news/interview or related.

Because he has his own thread. If it isn't "Iron Maiden" but Dickinson interview with few questions about IM among the rest.

I searched on the solo/side project discussion forum (where most of such stuff keeps coming), could not find it, decided to post it here.

I still do find it not that appropriate when we have topics to separate these things. A Bruce interview, promoting/talking about Maiden is something else of course.

By the way: Man of Sorrows was mentioned by one of the German brothers !

Bruce always hesitates
You could say he’s afraid
Of recording, recording, recording
And we keep hoping anyway
We pray every night for Eternity to light
And if there’s a reason
For him to release it
Before all his fans have died
Then I’m willing to wait for it
I’m willing to wait for it

One of my all time favorite albums is Tyranny Of Souls - amazing songs, lyrics and performance.

I expect his new so long awaited solo album to be even better, to be the best of all solo albums so far.

One of my all time favorite albums is Tyranny Of Souls - amazing songs, lyrics and performance.

I expect his new so long awaited solo album to be even better, to be the best of all solo albums so far.
If it’s better than The Chemical Wedding I think that my heart will stop beating.

small step down from AOC
But a giant leap for mankind

animation-1-1.gif

Back