DRUNK POSTING

maxresdefault.jpg

Someone stole my fucking jacket!! I'm fucking pissed. It was a Christmas present from my mother, that I only wore fire the first time today.

Someone stole that shit from me.

I'm at some bumlshit afterhoirs club right niw. *bullshit. *After hours

Fuck! Everything!

Ah, but look at it this way; would you rather have kept the jacket and stayed in the house? Would your mother put a jacket over your own fun? As a mother myself, I know she would not.
I feel your pain RE bein robbed but unless you are committed to hunting and torturing this person then it is best forgot about. Actually, double down, take the whole thing off and go home in the nip

Good news, I got my jacket back!! I called the bar I was at last night this morning (weird sentence) to see if they could check the cameras or something, and it turns out they actually had it! :yey:

Although someone indeed had to have been trying to steal it cause the guy I talked to said they found it last night after closing time stuffed behind the atm which is definitely NOT where I left it.

Although someone indeed had to have been trying to steal it cause the guy I talked to said they found it last night after closing time stuffed behind the atm which is definitely NOT where I left it.
You're not you when you're drunk.

Back