Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sadly think that there will be no new song on this leg of LOTB. If they do anything with the set, they will probably replace TETMD with Clairvoyant and that's about it.
I hope I'm wrong though.

But if they do write a new single with religion thematics, I could see them replacing The Wicker Man or if it's about war, replacing 2MTM. If it's longer about either thematics, they coud replace Clansman or FTGGOG. But that's a lot of ifs. Obviously, in that case, the single needs to be released before the beginning of the tour, which is plausible, but not likely.

"Wildest Dreams" wasn't.

Completely different time, different tour.

IF they includes a new song in the set, it definitely has to be released before the tour or it would mean compromising the flow of the set with additional introduction to the song, album and all that.

Releasing and playing the song and therefore announcing the album release would also dramatically "interrupt" the whole Legacy of the Beast cycle which has a heavy focus on their previous works and the whole show is built around it.

It's just a lot more logical to keep a bit lower profile with the new stuff until this immense Legacy cycle is over and then come up with a album announcement.

LOTB is a huge product(ion) itself, unlike GMETID, and I just don't see them throwing anything related to the new album into the mix. Some mentions during the interviews are more than possible, but that's it, I think.

Nathalie commented on one of Kevin’s Instagram photos, “Join us in Patagonia”. Patagonia is not Paris and I’m sure that “us” is Adrian.

Furthermore I think Kevin is in Cologne. I’m not sure as I’m not familiar with that area. Is someone able to confirm by looking at his Instagram story?

They usually don't work on weekends when recording, so no surprise that Kevin is traveling. If Adrian is indeed in Patagonia, it's likely that he just hasn't arrived in Paris yet to begin recording. This week was probably just a lot of techs setting up guitars/drums/amps etc.

They usually don't work on weekends when recording, so no surprise that Kevin is traveling. If Adrian is indeed in Patagonia, it's likely that he just hasn't arrived in Paris yet to begin recording. This week was probably just a lot of techs setting up guitars/drums/amps etc.
I find it strange that Janick has arrived then.

I find it strange that Janick has arrived then.
Why? Maybe Adrian had a vacation booked, and maybe Jan just has nothing else going on right now so he headed to Paris early. I'm sure they don't all arrive at exactly the same time.

Why? Maybe Adrian had a vacation booked, and maybe Jan just has nothing else going on right now so he headed to Paris early. I'm sure they don't all arrive at exactly the same time.
Yeah I don't know. We just need to send someone to Paris.

Nathalie commented on one of Kevin’s Instagram photos, “Join us in Patagonia”. Patagonia is not Paris and I’m sure that “us” is Adrian.

Furthermore I think Kevin is in Cologne. I’m not sure as I’m not familiar with that area. Is someone able to confirm by looking at his Instagram story?

She spotted that Kevin looked a bit cold in Cologne so she invited him to the Patagonia store on the Champs Elysee to buy a new winter jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back