Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have absolutely no issue with Maiden tuning down a touch if it got some more years out of them. If Eternity Should Fail is in drop D and sounds great!

As far as album release goes its really going to be end of the year or beginning of 2020 (though 2020 would be a bloody long time to sit on a new album)

Not sure if we'll hear a new song on the tour as I don't think it would fit in with the theme (unless they go for a "the legacy continues" kinda thing)

We have..

Well, maybe not new. But we have heard one of the songs from these albums.
Well, if you're talking about the BL album, we know ALL the songs but one. Steve said they had two new songs, and they played one (Lightning) in november.

Last edited:
They've been playing most of them since 2013, and they've added new ones regularly. So yes, we do : Father Lucifer, Last Chance, The Burning, Guineas and Crowns, Bible Black, Spitfire, Lightning.

Their PR machine is impressive. They don't actually need to lift a finger to get fan rumours going, just get some bloke they know to make a cryptic post on social media from time to time.

and then tell them to take the post down shortly afterwards and the hype goes into overdrive.

HYPE is a train
That thunders aimless through MaidenFans
And HYPE is the game
Chained to the wheel until we're all fed

The idea that by this summer Maiden, Bruce, & Steve (& who knows, maybe even H) are all sitting on albums and we've not heard any new music...

h65B3F079
They're all waiting for Davie's
Back To Back Then: Songs I Don't Remember Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back