LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Maiden has changed the setlist on different legs of tours since 2007, I wouldn't be surprised to see something different this time around.
I would love for one of the longer songs such as Sign Of The Cross or The Clansman to be replaced with Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. I'll still be very happy if it stays the same. Also, I thought I had lost any hopes of seeing Aces High so that's really amazing!

I’d prefer the former replaced. If that was the case. I’d also love to somehow see WY added but it doesn’t really fit any themes. Only 4 songs in the set id like replaced the rest are ones I’d love to hear. Nonetheless the set is essentially perfect

Since Maiden has changed the setlist on different legs of tours since 2007, I wouldn't be surprised to see something different this time around.
I would love for one of the longer songs such as Sign Of The Cross or The Clansman to be replaced with Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. I'll still be very happy if it stays the same. Also, I thought I had lost any hopes of seeing Aces High so that's really amazing!
They're not gonna change the setlist. Even the Spotify setlist they made for the 2019 leg had the exact same songs on it.

We can’t be filling up
those stadiums no more
The kids these days like EDM
and think we are a bore
We cannot monetize
when they don’t give a toss
We will be flipping burgers
and it will be their loss

Bring metal to the stadiums, that's where it belongs
Into the stadiums we ride
We conquer all the stadiums with metal and with pride
Into the stadiums tonight!