LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also played in a venue that was built by the Nazis in Berlin.

So we only get one chance - can we take it?
And we only have one life - can’t exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have - don’t replace it
The age of Maiden is fading like an old dream...
We can’t be filling up
those stadiums no more
The kids these days like EDM
and think we are a bore
We cannot monetize
when they don’t give a toss
We will be flipping burgers
and it will be their loss

So we only get one chance - can we take it?
And we only have one life - can’t exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have - don’t replace it
The age of Maiden is fading like an old dream...
I'd just like to point out that given how old the members of Iron Maiden are getting, it could indeed be said that the age of Maiden is slowly fading, even if they continue to sell out stadiums while they're still actively touring. Appreciate them while you still can, folks.

Okay, it's time to share a bit sour reflections, my friends. I swear to you I'm not trolling, spreading infantile rumours or other bullshit, I'm frank and honest with you! There're many controversial moves on behalf of Live Nation in North America proving the ticket sales figures must be far from impressive so far L Unfortunately they closed sales for many seats all over the particular venues, and some observations allow to estimate current sales figures as 3 to 4 thousand (!) tickets in some places as Phoenix, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Nashville. Drama!

I repeat...sellout or not...I have my seat.

It's gonna be me & Iron F*cking Maiden in the same building at a ridiculously loud volume.

The driving thump in my chest will be compliments of Nicko & Steve.

The ringing in my ears for the days after the show will be compliments of Yanny, Dave & Adrian...metal's version of Cerebus.

The hairs standing on end will be compliments the Human Air Raid siren, Bruce Dickinson, STILL killing it over 35 years down the road.

In my younger days, those same raised hairs would be singed off with the pyro.

I've been in the trenches, I had my elbows on the stage in Germany on the World Slavery Tour.

I've been to the mountain top.

Now, though, I'm at an age when, if I feel like sitting, I want to sit. So, I have 100 level seats. No singed hairs, but still plenty of heat.

So, sour reflections be damned. It's me and Iron F*cking Maiden, one more time.

I repeat...sellout or not...I have my seat.

It's gonna be me & Iron F*cking Maiden in the same building at a ridiculously loud volume.

The driving thump in my chest will be compliments of Nicko & Steve.

The ringing in my ears for the days after the show will be compliments of Yanny, Dave & Adrian...metal's version of Cerebus.

The hairs standing on end will be compliments the Human Air Raid siren, Bruce Dickinson, STILL killing it over 35 years down the road.

In my younger days, those same raised hairs would be singed off with the pyro.

I've been in the trenches, I had my elbows on the stage in Germany on the World Slavery Tour.

I've been to the mountain top.

Now, though, I'm at an age when, if I feel like sitting, I want to sit. So, I have 100 level seats. No singed hairs, but still plenty of heat.

So, sour reflections be damned. It's me and Iron F*cking Maiden, one more time.
CXmLhHJ.gif

Since Maiden has changed the setlist on different legs of tours since 2007, I wouldn't be surprised to see something different this time around.
I would love for one of the longer songs such as Sign Of The Cross or The Clansman to be replaced with Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. I'll still be very happy if it stays the same. Also, I thought I had lost any hopes of seeing Aces High so that's really amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back