Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicko's wife is American.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnsnD7gEmR/

Also, a guy met H in a guitar shop a couple days ago. People say that this was taken in either Los Angeles/Holywood or Malibu.
50051901_1736290886477576_5009372261728124928_o.jpg

And the third thing... NAMM is happening soon and I would be extremely surprised if Nicko isn't there.

Satisfied?

Maybe, but this is only my personal opinion, but what about something new, really interesting, valuable from Maiden: the album, DVD, band's history official book - whatever?! New version of Trooper Ale, new game or so?

I could have sworn I bought 4 remastered cd's last month and there's another 12 coming over the next few months

Nicko's wife is American.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnsnD7gEmR/

Also, a guy met H in a guitar shop a couple days ago. People say that this was taken in either Los Angeles/Holywood or Malibu.
50051901_1736290886477576_5009372261728124928_o.jpg

And the third thing... NAMM is happening soon and I would be extremely surprised if Nicko isn't there.

Satisfied?

Wow!!

Drums and guitars must be finished already then.

New album confirmed!

I could have sworn I bought 4 remastered cd's last month and there's another 12 coming over the next few months

That is what you'd call new and interesting? Re-releases of the old releases that were also re-released a few years back. Exciting, buddy

Some guy posted a picture with Nicko 4 hours ago on instagram and he is in USA. Also, Bruce was in Helsinki yesterday but he has signing session in France tomorrow so what if... ?

On the other hand, there's plenty of time between January and July. :)
Exactly. I don't know why people assume if they aren't in studio right now the album won't be released later this year/beginning of 2020. AFAIK, all of them have spare time from mid-April until start of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back