Blaze Bayley

Wow, I used to be a big BLAZE fan of the first line up, and kept in touch up to Promise and Terror, but I reckon other than the Maiden tracks the only one I know there is Silicon Messiah

I may have heard Human and Infinite Entanglement but yeah.

Obviously, I was able to work that out myself.

What I found odd was Blaze ignoring perfectly good albums of his own material yet can't ignore Maiden stuff. It's what cost him his original line up and ultimately a decent solo career.

Obviously, I was able to work that out myself.

What I found odd was Blaze ignoring perfectly good albums of his own material yet can't ignore Maiden stuff. It's what cost him his original line up and ultimately a decent solo career.

Particularly when the stuff is as crappy as The Angel and the Gambler!

The 2019 North American tour dates have just been released:

50849884_2312214915478681_7049311638033268736_n.jpg

"After several delays, we are delighted to finally confirm our shows for North America this Spring. The schedule focuses principally this time on the Eastern side, but also includes a west coast area exclusive, returning by popular demand to the famous Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood.

The majority of these shows are on-sale now and we will also give further updates with links as soon as possible. Meantime, please visit the venue websites for additional detail.

Our expectation is to return again to the US in 2020 when we will concentrate more on western territories."

No Minnesota show. At least my dad and I did see one super amazing show from him. I'll be interested to hear how big the crowds are. Hopefully he's gained a better following in NA since our show which was less than 50 people.

The 2019 North American tour dates have just been released:

50849884_2312214915478681_7049311638033268736_n.jpg

"After several delays, we are delighted to finally confirm our shows for North America this Spring. The schedule focuses principally this time on the Eastern side, but also includes a west coast area exclusive, returning by popular demand to the famous Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood.

The majority of these shows are on-sale now and we will also give further updates with links as soon as possible. Meantime, please visit the venue websites for additional detail.

Our expectation is to return again to the US in 2020 when we will concentrate more on western territories."

Thankfully he's not (yet) using the Maiden font when promoting shows. Let's see 'bout that in a few years time when he's a desperate li'l buddy

Back