LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain that Latin America will feature heavily on any live release. I will be thoroughly pissed off if there is a bonus song in the set for Rock in Rio because they're recording a DVD. :mad:
There wasn't in 2013, I don't think we have any reason to think they'd do it next year.

I'm certain that Latin America will feature heavily on any live release. I will be thoroughly pissed off if there is a bonus song in the set for Rock in Rio because they're recording a DVD. :mad:
It’ll be Wrathchild. Don’t worry!

I'd expect new live album and DVD from this tour!

I think that is mandatory this time, given the incredible stage set and the setlist with the rare gems.

A bonus song ? ATG will be perfect :p

I just hope they will release a video/DVD from one specific concert, not like Live Chapter. And the frames has to be only from that specific concert ! I think other than Rio, Argentina, Mexico and why not again Chile, are possibilities. A live album is more easy to do than video and I think if there's a video/DVD for sure we will get a live album - I think so... o_O

I just hope they will release a video/DVD from one specific concert, not like Live Chapter. And the frames has to be only from that specific concert ! I think other than Rio, Argentina, Mexico and why not again Chile, are possibilities. A live album is more easy to do than video and I think if there's a video/DVD for sure we will get a live album - I think so... o_O

Should they release one, I really hope the filming and editing is around the Flight 666 and En Vivo! standards. Live Chapter was ok on that department, since it was basically using the screen footage from the concert, but for the very same reason it was nothing spectacular either.

And as much as I love Rock in Rio and Death (caused by epilepsy) on the Road, I hope we'll never see the return of Steve "Scissorhands" Harris on editor's chair... :D

I think they are into that lazy choice of doing things now, wouldnt surprise me if they do a LOTB Live Chapter style again, definitely a cheaper way of doing things. Looks like run to the hills is already done just like wasted years was for BOS.

I think they are into that lazy choice of doing things now, wouldnt surprise me if they do a LOTB Live Chapter style again, definitely a cheaper way of doing things. Looks like run to the hills is already done just like wasted years was for BOS.

Was there also not Death or Glory from Buenos Aires released on the last tour, a version which did not feature on the final album?

If they add a song to the set in all likelihood it would be Running Free or Sanctuary.

Wasted Years could be a possibility.

Was there also not Death or Glory from Buenos Aires released on the last tour, a version which did not feature on the final album?

Yeah but they seemed to have gone with the 2017 set which was an odd move should have just included that too.

Yep - Run To The Hills. As far as I can remember, that's the last time they added an extra song to the encores off-the-cuff.

You could argue that the addition of Children of the Damned to the encore of the charity shows in support of Clive Burr in 2002 was the last time they did that, as they were playing effectively the Rock in Rio 2001 setlist minus Sign of the Cross. ;)

Run to the Hills in 2001 was not a one-off for Rio though (most people here would probably know this), as they had also played the song in Chile. The Fallen Angel and Out of the Silent Planet had been played instead at the intimate London shows, and in Mexico and Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back