Iron Maiden Picture Game

I find it interesting that Black Bart, who is great at unraveling clues, and me, known for my convoluted shit, are the two who have been dominating this round. I can’t tell if that good or bad.

It’s been so long I think it’s time for a signature Diesel 11 puzzle.

SrebrenicaPotocari_Memorial_Stone.jpg

If you people wouldn't let the game die, maybe I'd remember what the answers to my clues were. Since I can't, I'll just say yes to Brave New World and pass the torch on to @Black Abyss Babe . :confused:

Hint: next time keep a note?

I've noticed before that when something kicks off somewhere else on the forum the Picture Game seems to fall by the wayside for a while. In this case the culprit seems to have been when that Bazza-bashing "McKay Meltdown" article appeared on MetalTalk, and shortly afterwards on page 24 the lawsuit thread (courtesy of GhostofCain) ...
:)

For the seventh time of a seventh time: feel free to include picture hints in the 'Guess the Iron Maiden song' thread. ;)

Okay so having rested the format for four years I thought a revival might be in order :)

This is a slightly oblique reference to a song lyric. The fact it's Steve is not significant but what he is doing, and what the other person involved is doing, is:
0179ceb8a4812f310d8b870c2621288f--iron-maiden-classic-rock.jpg

Back