Bruce Dickinson

I love how he's so fair with these airplanes, highlighting both the shortcomings and the good bits of them in one go. These are some of the coolest things he's ever taken part of. :)

The physical damage has been restored, but the city is now more or less divided between three ethnic groups and there's no more Bosnians. Bosnians aren't Bosniaks, Bosniak is a mid 1990s invention used to describe people of Bosnian Muslim origin. Prior to war there was a sense what Bosnia stands for, as a whole, and majority of people described themselves as Bosnians, regardless of faith or origin. So today in Sarajevo you have Croat coffee bars, Muslim coffee bars, Serbian coffee bars, etc. In that way the city has profoundly changed. Poverty is far greater than in Yugoslavia, crime has skyrocketed. My cousin was sitting in a bar few years ago and some guy just performed a drive-by on a racing bike, helmet, and Uzi, emptied it through the glass. He was aiming high and didn't shoot anyone.

Croat, Muslim and Serbian coffee bars? In Sarajevo? Come on man. Uzi emptied through the glass?

Could you please tell me where are that bars located?

No more Bosnians?

Oh boy, i assume that you are Serbian?

Croat, Muslim and Serbian coffee bars? In Sarajevo? Come on man. Uzi emptied through the glass?

Could you please tell me where are that bars located?

No more Bosnians?

Oh boy, i assume that you are Serbian?

As I already explained I don't think that Bosniaks are Bosnians because in pre-war Bosnia, Bosnian included a lot more than muslim.
I'm not answering your other questions because clearly you registered to provoke me.

The other day Bruce was on Channel 5 UK talking 747s. I am not sure if the link would work outside the UK though:

https://www.my5.tv/the-jumbo-jet-50-years-in-the-sky/season-1/episode-2
I only just saw the first episode of this! Behind again ... *sigh*

UPDATE: Seen it now. He's actually in it a lot more than I expected, especially with the simulator. A pity they couldn't manage to spell his name correctly :facepalm:.

When I was watching the first episode yesterday I was actually thinking, how cool would it be if Bruce showed up in this series, and his inclusion was based entirely on his piloting merits without making a big deal of his day job (although it was mentioned)? But somehow I didn't expect it to really happen ...

Last edited:
As much as I like Bruce's solo albums, I think the only one that can come close to the best Maiden albums is AOB - pure magic !

Tattooed Millionaire is a good hard rock album, but if it was combined with BTP then it would have been a great combined album. Though, the song Tears Of The Dragon is a metal hymn (a very different song from the Maiden style). Bruce can sing any styles, but he is the best at heavy metal !

TCW is a good album, but for me, it is not that great - maybe if Adrian had written more songs.... I like TOS more - which is a very good album with one filler strange song - Believil - this album have in it all of the styles and vibes from the previous ones combined at one + the lyrics are fantastic. (alien thematic and level)

Skunkworks is a album that I dislike - I tried to like it, but no way.... but Bruce is experimenting with it.... :blush:

Last edited:
I only just saw the first episode of this! Behind again ... *sigh*

UPDATE: Seen it now. He's actually in it a lot more than I expected, especially with the simulator. A pity they couldn't manage to spell his name correctly :facepalm:.

When I was watching the first episode yesterday I was actually thinking, how cool would it be if Bruce showed up in this series, and his inclusion was based entirely on his piloting merits without making a big deal of his day job (although it was mentioned)? But somehow I didn't expect it to really happen ...

The surname bit was quite embarrassing. :facepalm:

According to the people who shot the episodes, Bruce was a pleasure to deal with:

https://twitter.com/jeffanderson30/status/1018938155922321408

Back