Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooooon't waaaaan't to beeeeeee here.
Soooomewheeeere I'd raaaaaather be.
Buuuuuut wheeeeeen I geeeeet there.
I might find Loose Cannon's banned me.

(I'm done too. Just had to throw that in there. Hah)

This is the only place where I see so much love for AMOLAD, to be honest it baffles me. I still remember my disappointment when it got out, and over time, it only slightly improved. It is in my bottom 5 albums of theirs.
Dude, it is not a good album. You are not alone. People in here are mostly die hard Maiden fans so over exaggerated reactions are to be expected.

Dude, it is not a good album. You are not alone. People in here are mostly die hard Maiden fans so over exaggerated reactions are to be expected.

Personally i prefer DOD and TBOS to AMOLAD, but AMOLAD is a great Maiden album that loved by many. I'm pretty happy to have a track from the album in the current setlist, and i think For The Greater Good of God to be a right choice.

Personally i prefer DOD and TBOS to AMOLAD, but AMOLAD is a great Maiden album that loved by many. I'm pretty happy to have a track from the album in the current setlist, and i think For The Greater Good of God to be a right choice.

Yep, I forgot to mention that this is just how I feel about it. You are right that lots of people like it.

Here we go again. It's one thing to say you don't like it, but it's a completely different thing to claim it's not a good album. If I say that it is, and that it's among Maiden's best, how could you possibly convince me that I am objectively wrong?

Just read what I wrote like an inch above your post.

So there's a reason we have a madness forum. New members might see that and think it's acceptable to swamp a serious(ish) thread for three pages with nonsense. I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but when you treat a thread designed to discuss the single most important aspect of Iron Maiden right now as if it were the joke 1,000,000 replies thread, don't be surprised when you're asked to stop.

So there's a reason we have a madness forum. New members might see that and think it's acceptable to swamp a serious(ish) thread for three pages with nonsense. I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but when you treat a thread designed to discuss the single most important aspect of Iron Maiden right now as if it were the joke 1,000,000 replies thread, don't be surprised when you're asked to stop.

Frankly, the spammers should have been banned, at least temporarily. Very disrespectful to both Maiden and the fans that frequent this forum.

5 consecutive pages of this topic is now spam, just because people don't want to accept other opinions.

Iron Maiden have released three album songs before the album release day. Different World, Benjamin Breeg and Thousand Suns. They convey the moods of the record optimally, as you would be hard pressed to pick any other 3 songs better suited for the job. People heard it, and people bought the album soon after. Put it to #1 all over the world. First US Top 10 billboard entrance. First and only album to date to be played live in its eternity.

Now give me 10 more pages of how AMOLAD is only popular here and everyone else thinks it sucks.

5 consecutive pages of this topic is now spam, just because people don't want to accept other opinions.

Iron Maiden have released three album songs before the album release day. Different World, Benjamin Breeg and Thousand Suns. They convey the moods of the record optimally, as you would be hard pressed to pick any other 3 songs better suited for the job. People heard it, and people bought the album soon after. Put it to #1 all over the world. First US Top 10 billboard entrance. First and only album to date to be played live in its eternity.

Now give me 10 more pages of how AMOLAD is only popular here and everyone else thinks it sucks.

I love your lapsus. Appropriate one.

People did the same for TFF, and people here consider it a fact that AMOLAD is a masterpiece, and that TFF is weak. Nobody tried to convince them otherwise with album sales for TFF though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back