Ghost

I have acquired Pale Black Package tickets for Las Vegas. Cannot wait for the ritual to take place in November!

It's not quite the right setting for that song. Everyone should be jumping up and down, not sitting at long tables and applauding politely at the end.

Speaking of covers, yesterday I checked out Popestar. I obviously knew Square Hammer (gotta be one of their best tracks) but this was the first time I've heard the cover portion of the EP. I don't know any of the original songs, but I really like what Ghost did with them. I love the ethereal feel of many of the tracks. Generally I don't like covers, so I wish this was written by Ghost. :p Oh, and the artwork is so good. I don't know, something about it speaks to me.

Speaking of Ghost covers, this one is pretty damn amazing. It sounds very close to the original but with the Ghost flair. Note: those who argue Ghost is not really a metal band could make some hay with this one...

Original video can be found here:

Yeah, the It's a Sin cover is great. I got the 7" single of it.

They did a gteat job on Nocturnal Me (Echo and the Bunnymen) on Popestar

When we talk about Ghost covers we must mention Here comes the sun and If you have ghosts, I think they are their best.

35896197_1956434397708680_3649604560915267584_n.jpg

So I guess no "Special Ghoul" interviews from now on. Shame, I loved these. I guess there's not much fun to be had if he wants to sit in the shadow all the time (it's the second interview done like this).

Back