Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think CSIT and ATG have a strong chance this tour... Bruce did say they have been planning it for ages and they will play at least 2 songs that will surprise everyone.

I may be alone in this but I think it'd be cool to play The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
I think it's gonna be Flight of Icarus and Stranger in a Strange Land.

I think it's gonna be Flight of Icarus and Stranger in a Strange Land.

there's a possibility of that too. The band have been into energy induced songs these past few tours and those 2 aren't really those kinda songs but I hope for any of them

I really think CSIT and ATG have a strong chance this tour... Bruce did say they have been planning it for ages and they will play at least 2 songs that will surprise everyone.
He said one or two songs, not at least two songs. Which is what Maiden normally do on these history tours.

They brought back 2-3 songs they hadn't done in long time for both SBIT (Rime, Moonchild) and Maiden England (Prisoner, ATSS, SSOASS). Expect something similar now, this time the songs might not be as obvious as Rime in 2008 or Prisoner/SSOASS in 2012 so we might get surprised this time.

I am under the impression that this is one of the most "spoiler-free" tour lately. Just 2 days until the first gig and absolutely no clue on the setlist.

FOI can be done, not perfect but neither Great Unknown was perfect on last tour. But songs like CIST and maybe BQOBD would be renamed to "the strain #1" and "the strain #2" sadly.

Bruce should be able to do BQOBD without a problem. The song is less demanding that a lot of the reunion material he has done live.

Bruce should be able to do BQOBD without a problem. The song is less demanding that a lot of the reunion material he has done live.
Yeah, about that I can be wrong. But still - I'm not expecting some ground breaking songs on this tour soooo I can be suprised! :)

If they play Holy smoke live (I want this so bad!) I will shit my pants in front of ~10 000 maiden fans. With no remorse.

"Legacy" can also means that maybe we will see appearance of some heirs...for example Max Mcbrain instead of Nicko Mcbrain, so I think that CSIT is real possibility;):cool:.
b8n04o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know? Bruce was in Sweden yesterday or the day before, and the band was rehearsing in Paris until recently. Have they since been pictured in London?

How do you know? Bruce was in Sweden yesterday or the day before, and the band was rehearsing in Paris until recently. Have they since been pictured in London?
Business plane from London to Tallin? I'll bet my money that was Iron Maiden. Who else could flight like that?

Today will be rehersal I think and maybe some leak of setlist.

we will know very soon. Estonia is I believe 6 hours ahead of USA EST..... if it kicks off at 6pm their time, I'll be able to watch it 12pm EST if they stream it. I know the facebook page will likely reveal the set list like last tour

we will know very soon. Estonia is I believe 6 hours ahead of USA EST..... if it kicks off at 6pm their time, I'll be able to watch it 12pm EST if they stream it. I know the facebook page will likely reveal the set list like last tour
They've confirmed on Twitter that they'll be posting the setlist as it happens a la 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back