Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it but I'm may have listened to it and took it too literally, more hope than anything else

Last edited:
Also in my defence I did say "hinted" just before he said keep Nicko fit it seems a bit of an accidental slip but again might be reading too much into it

Book tours, motivational speeches, opening drum stores, fishing, enjoying life etc. Unlike the 80's, Maiden's lives aren't all about recording/touring. They've got other interests, other stuff to do. And maybe that's why they still are active.
True. But they've proven before a lot can be accomplished in a short amount of time

I would love to see Eddie as a knight on the next album cover... :yey:

With so many transformations that he's been through the years, I can't think of something else that is better than a knight.

Last edited:
Knight would be cool. But eddie as a knight has about as much chance as Vegas getting a hockey team called the "Knights", and going to the cup finals their 1st season!! ... wait.....

Is this how the rumour of an album cover with Eddie as a knight that we'll still be bringing up in November 2019 just started?
If any album will feature Eddie as a knight, this is the one.

There's a Viking Eddie and Edward the Great, but I don't know of a knight. Too clean-cut for Eddie? He'd make a smashing Norman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back