Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maiden don't do anniversarys. AMOTB was the exception and that one was pathetic, but that was announced.
Exactly. If it wasn't for Rod, they'd probably have played the entire album again for the second leg and just changed the encores.

this seems plausible. except for ROTAM and Clansman and FTGGOG. all 3 of those are unlikely. maybe 1 and outside 2
Having considered all this process, Clansman and FTGGOG are the most plausible two options to play from the reunion era. They should be among the 4-5 songs that wont come from the 80s.

Or I carry some wishful thinking.

I don't think we'll see more than 3 songs from 1990 - 2015, especially if one of them is a big epic like FTGGOG.

I don't think we'll see more than 3 songs from 1990 - 2015, especially if one of them is a big epic like FTGGOG.

I think there will be FTGGOG, Clansman, FOTD, one of Wicker Man / BNW and possibly BQOBD.

4-5 songs. I predict the same amount of songs will be played from POM :D (Trooper, FOI, probably Revelations, maybe WED, maybe DWYBO and maybe Sun And Steel).

1. Aces High
2.Flight of Icarus
3.2 Minutes to Midnight
4.The Trooper
5.Run to the Hills
6.The Number of the Beast
7. For the Greater Good of God
8. The Clansman
9. The Wicker Man
10. The Evil that Men Do
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Iron Maiden

13.Where Eagles Dare
14.Hallowed be thy Name
15. Running Free

My slightly realistic setlist

1. Aces High
2.Flight of Icarus
3.2 Minutes to Midnight
4.The Trooper
5.Run to the Hills
6.The Number of the Beast
7. For the Greater Good of God
8. The Clansman
9. The Wicker Man
10. The Evil that Men Do
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Iron Maiden

13.Where Eagles Dare
14.Hallowed be thy Name
15. Running Free

My slightly realistic setlist
Needs more Somewhere In Time. And one more song. This one is too short.

Heaven Can Wait is due for another round so we could get that again.

Legend has it the roadies kicked up a fuss ahead if the 2016 tour when HCW was to be the closer (something to do with the hassle of having FC members on-stage). If this is the case, I doubt matters would be any different this time around.

I think the emphasis of the setlist will be on the Fear of the Dark album, because the TBOS cover had Eddie stepping out of a black void (running away from darkness for fear of it), the LOTB promo artwork is very bright (no dark spots because they're afraid of it), plus it'd obvious anyway. FOTD will be played, BQOBD is all but confirmed, ATSS was teased in the Maiden England tour, From Here to Eternity is a natural companion to Flight of Icarus, which is also confirmed, and they'll be stupid not to play Wasting Love after all this. It's also obvious that ATG will be played because everybody here is talking about it, and there's no smoke without fire. They will also record a new album after the 2018 leg of the tour, because duh.

So here's my (75% CONFIRMED) setlist prediction:

Be Quick or be Dead
The Trooper
The Clairvoyant
Flight of Icarus
From Here to Eternity
The Prophecy (Because this is what tbis setlist is, + SSOASS anniversary)
Wasting Love
Alexander the Great
The Nomad (Obvious after lawsuit)
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Another Life (History tour favourite)
Aces High
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
Wasted Years

It's REALLY obvious, and you're all Nazis if you don't see this.

I'm pretty sure that the most represented reunion album on the upcoming tour will be BNW !

at least those four songs have a good chance:
- The Wicker Man
- Ghost of the Navigator
- Brave New World (the title track is one of my favorites, very melodic and a classic for the ages :))
- Blood Brothers

Although, the song from this album that is in my top 10 Maiden songs and I want to hear live since 2002 is OOTSP.

This album is killer - 10/10 for me ! not a single bad song. One of Maiden's best and an eternal classic !

We keep saying that there's an album that's going to be represented more than all the others. Who the fuck is right?

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Aces High
Two Minutes To Midnight
Flight of Icarus
Stranger In A Strange Land
The Clansman
The Evil That Men Do
Prowler
Run To The Hills
For The Greater Good of God
Only The Good Die Young
Fear Of The Dark